TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

As I said yesterday, I'll happily breed eggs for anyone who asks. I have CBs of most dragons except for the older holidays, so If your after a lineage it should be no problem. I have a pair of each of the fire gems, so that wont be a problem either. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Annddd... entire day of hunting later, still no luck with firegems sheesh.

You're not the only one. I managed to spot one around 8:25 this morning or so and in a blink of an eye-...Poof. Gone.

Ah, I just saw two in the xx:20 drop - and would have caught one if I weren't locked, lol. *slinks off back to her sewing machine*

Once my Fire Gems are grown I will gladly breed with whichever mate you wish. Just ask. I think I have pairs of red and green if they gender right and a male blue. That is all I was able to catch before they virtually disappeared.

Sadly my lineage plans really require CBs, so I won't have my scroll goals completed for years it seems. I am still missing one needed Xeno Gaia CB and it took me years to get a full set of Coppers. I am simply no good at catching rares or even uncommons.

I really hope people are not spamming TJ's messages...

And these guys are dropping, there is no reason to believe something is wrong.

This is really normal after a release especially when they are multi color.

Add that they are all in one biome on top of that and this is what you get.

To those with really bad phone and computer connections just wait two weeks, when there are not 80 people all hunting one dragon. Try getting some other dragons you might have difficultly getting like Blusangs, Xenos, Coppers, dinos, ect while everyone is in Volcano.

You might even be able to trade for some then too.

Also the Gems do remind me of old games but I LOVE that about them!

They make me want to play Diablo 2 again <3

We don't all need to draw in the same dragon style, we only have a lot of dragons with the same kinda styles because we have many of the same Spriters.

Edited by maylin

Just came in to ask if the FireGems are falling any better today - I've already spent the better part of three days sittin' on me arse spam clicking in the Volcano for absolutely nothing. It sucks. Do they seem to be falling just a bit better or is it another disappearing act that disappoints so many?

I've seen a few in the last hour, maybe around 6 of them? Haven't been able to nab any of them. But they are still dropping.

Edited by littleblackdog

I saw 3 in the space of about 20 minutes this morning, so they're definitely still there. They're just hard to catch because everyone is afraid they're NOT dropping, and people with slower connections never get the chance to see them.

Wow, the Fire Gems are gorgeous, I love the contasting colours in the adults! I just need another blue one and then I'll have a pair of each colour. Shame that they don't seem to be dropping very often anymore, I did see two of them in the Volcano earlier today but didn't catch either.

Hunting in other biomes is prime right now! I managed to get a spessartine, a blusang, and an ice yesterday with very little effort (I wasn't focused on hunting, and the spessartine even sat for a couple seconds before it kicked in what I was looking at)! Traded the blusang for a gemfire ( I have plenty of blusang). I'd recommend trying to hunt for other things right now, if you can wait on on the gemfires!

Edited by harlequinraven

They are dropping. Just saw two and missed them both....

If anyone is generous enough to give gem eggs away, I'll gladly try my luck with breeding anything I have on my scroll

wew Volcano hunting is the anti-fun right now

The Reds are my favourite pair, but the Blue female is my overall favourite and of course the last one I need to grab. Given that, since last night, I've seen four Metals but only about six Gemfires, I think I'm going to throw the towel in for now. I'm having fun plucking incuhatchable CB Hellfires from the AP anyhoo. ^^;

Tetras are also super cute but again only seen a couple since yesterday.

Just saw a Gem in the volcano, after not seeing anything for hours. Just happy to know they are at least see-able before they go.

They are still dropping, I just saw one in the 5 min drops. I was hoping to have one of each color in case I can't get whatever color I want through breeding them at certain times. I only need one green in that case.

Can we make a thread for breeding/gifting 2g Fire gems? I'm also happy to breed mine for anyone who wants - please Pm me! I'm so happy to do it. With whatever you want on my scroll. I don't have that many things but I'm so happy to do whatever I can.

Can we make a thread for breeding/gifting 2g Fire gems? I'm also happy to breed mine for anyone who wants - please Pm me! I'm so happy to do it. With whatever you want on my scroll. I don't have that many things but I'm so happy to do whatever I can.

Seconded. That sounds like a great idea.

We already have a breeding and gifting thread, Just have to wait until they are added to the list. Until then you could just put them in departures

Yes that's all very generous and all, but those of us who do breeding projects have no use for 2gens. I'm so totally demoralized about this Release now. It's another dragon that's not available to all - and PUHleeze don't tell me not to 'be salty' about this. I'm NOT asking for someone to hand me a full set on a platter - I'd at least like to be able to catch my own.

I will gladly breed any of my "old" eggs going back to 2009, if anyone would be kind enough to gift me with a gem, any gem. I have had no luck getting any crystals, despite spending hours a day for the last 4 days.

I would be very appreciative!

Yes that's all very generous and all, but those of us who do breeding projects have no use for 2gens. I'm so totally demoralized about this Release now. It's another dragon that's not available to all - and PUHleeze don't tell me not to 'be salty' about this. I'm NOT asking for someone to hand me a full set on a platter - I'd at least like to be able to catch my own.

thinking the same...

Also I just want to mention that luck is apart of the game, the releases are not made so that everyone can grab their full easy. If TJ wanted us all to get them without any problems he would tell us exactly when the release is. He does not want it that easy. We are lucky enough we know the times that releases happen and that its always on a weekend.

I know. I was just looking at the breeding plans thread for the FGs and the Tetras and wanted to cry because they are so beautiful and yet at the moment I have no hope of being able to breed any of them. I was able to grab a pair of Tetras and a few of the Fire Gems, but not enough to do any meaningful lineage work. And if they follow the history of the Coppers and Xenos it may be years before I get enough, if ever!