TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Threw all the fusteration, I think one shining light here is Cellybean, Raptor of Dragons, Pryanka, and the others who are helping those who are having difficulties. I'd be helping too, if I could see the eggs in the cave. On the off chance I'm able to grab one, I'll be trading it with someone else. Also, to those who want breed ones, I'll be happy to bred mine with any dragon you see my scroll. (Just make note that if linages are something you care about, some of my dragons have really long messy ones). Anyway, I'm on mobile right now, so I'll jump on my computer after I get chores done and start hunting seriously then.

Edited by Erinthebookworm

I just missed a cheese, gemshard, AND fire gen after stalking all day yesterday and this morning with no luck. -head desk- Maybe I'm just too slow, haha!

Edited by Patches100

Threw all the fusteration, I think one shining light here is Cellybean and the others who are helping those who are having difficulties. I'd be helping too, if I could see the eggs in the cave. On the off chance I'm able to grab one, I'll be trading it with someone else. Also, to those who want breed ones, I'll be happy to bred mine with any dragon you see my scroll. (Just make note that if linages are something you care about, some of my dragons have really long messy ones). Anyway, I'm on mobile right now, so I'll jump on my computer after I get chores done and start hunting seriously then.

CellyBean has done more than I simply because I'm at work and not supposed to be on my phone. I have been helping as best I can because of it.

Cellybean is the beast! They've done a lot for many poeple during this release. If ARK was still running I'de be throwing a vote in for her. ^°^

and Omg I keep fish a lot and the tetra dragons just became my favorites because of it. The crystals are cool looking and awesome in their own right but man now I want a whole set of fish colored/styled dragons.

And TJ still hasn't been here to see and tell what's going on...

As Odeen said a few pages back - who says anything is "going on" ? YES they are a pain to grab - but this has been the case with other releases too. We forget in between times - but look at other new release threads - coppers and xenos, to name but two - not to mention the gemshards....

And yes, kudos to everyone who is catching and gifting.

You're amazing guys!

I was in a hurry and didn't write a huge thank you to CellyBean for helping us here<3

I can't wait to help people get at least the 2gens if TJ doesn't do anything about the impossibly low CB drop rate - BTW really, how can anyone assume there's nothing wrong, since TJ is absent and there is a higher chance there's sth going on indeed? I actually mean that sth IS always going on - either a glitch OR an intended rarity! and we can't know if it's this or the other way till the game owner and coder shows up

Edited by VixenDra

I am telling myself (and trying to believe myself) that the lack of crystal eggs in the cave is down to a glitch, and not down to the fact that they are rare.

This has happened a few times before when new eggs have suddenly stopped dropping or appear only once every few hours or so. So I'm trying to remain positive this is another of those occasions.

*Fingers tightly crossed that is the case*

CellyBean has done more than I simply because I'm at work and not supposed to be on my phone. I have been helping as best I can because of it.

I knew there where others who have been helping, I just didn't remember all their names. I'll go back and edit my pervious post to add your and anyone else's name I find.

I'm sorry for glossing over your effort.

Edited by Erinthebookworm

These babies are beautiful, especially the adult blue Fire Gems and the Tetras. I love how shiny they look, and paired with a Lumina...gorgeous lineage to start.

When mine mature, I can also breed 2G PBs.

If anyone wants g2's of the crystal ones, I'll be happy to breed mine when they grow up. Shoot me a PM.

Same here!

I'll be happy to breed pb g2 tetras and fire gems for anyone who wants them smile.gif

If anyone wants g2's of the crystal ones, I'll be happy to breed mine when they grow up. Shoot me a PM.

I'll definitely be giving away 2nd gens tomorrow when mine grow up too. You all know I always do avatar and stripe color check. LOLOL

(PS: Thank you, CellyBean!)

Meow I will probably breed mine and give them away too (if they give any interest anyways and if he would do the work for me. He is always my main teleporter after all)

I've given it some time after the first emotion of seeing the fire gems has run its corse and......I still love them.

They have that old, retro video game look, but I LOVE that. You don't see many dragons drawn that way anymore, which I find a little sad. But now I can enjoy them without fearing what level I'm at and deciding whether to try and fight or flee screaming. xd.png

ETA: edited for typoes, because typing with a smart phone is a pain.

Edited by Syiren

I love how CellyBean is getting all the credit lol. Oh well.

I love how CellyBean is getting all the credit lol. Oh well.

You've been helpful as much as you can as well, so thank you too smile.gif

Loving the adults. The Tetra is cute yet elegant and I actually quite like the harshness of the Fires (do their tails remind anyone of the Desipis or is it just me? xd.png)

Free almost all of my slots, just trying to grab the fire babies to gift out.

(do their tails remind anyone of the Desipis or is it just me? xd.png)

Yes! I'll probably be breeding some with desipises later.

Bred some pretty lines to the AP...and some BSA's. Help keep the AP time down!

ETA: Finished, back to my essay I go.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

will also breed mine for you if you want, I have a pair of green crystals, a red and a blue one. new release hunting is really difficult this time, eh?