TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I have some Magis if you need help

that would be a fantastic help! now all i need is for the crystal eggs to show up during the 5 min and hourly drops

Man, one would think it would be easier to try to stalk the volcano at 2 on the morning. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Never forget that your 2 am is someone else's lunch break laugh.gif

im gonna send you a pm with the teleport link. good luck trading it c:

no crystal eggs this drop

Edited by CellyBean

Hunting since yesterday with no success. Haven't even seen a gem since hours. Maybe they go too fast to notice. sleep.gif

Hunting since yesterday with no success. Haven't even seen a gem since hours. Maybe they go too fast to notice. sleep.gif

nope they just arent showing up because i have a fast computer and i dont see them

nope they just arent showing up because i have a fast computer and i dont see them

If you do run out of Magi dragons, just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to reply since I'm working today

lol i was on from 3 am to 5 am this morning and no crystals

omg Celly i hope you're not losing sleep for this

tbh i think your generosity has been the highlight of this release

Looks like the volcano eggs still aren't appearing on the 5 min drops. I've been hunting for one more red crystal. No luck :/

Edit: Got a chicken egg instead

Edited by Zilverwing

celly - I have a shedload of magi as well - or I do till I hear whether I am supposed to breed for someone today smile.gif. But I may need your help to complete my needs later biggrin.gif

sleep what is sleep?

im okay though i usually wake up in the middle of the night

and thank you for the kind words <3 i really appreciate it

and sure thing fuzz, just let me know what you need c:

I had insomnia, so I was awake at the 5:00 drop and I did see one fly by. Didn't try for it as I have some, but at least one did drop. They're just going fast.

And TJ still hasn't been here to see and tell what's going on...

I'm so sorry for everyone out there not even seeing the new eggs after hours of stalking the biomes, especially the Volcano:(

And TJ still hasn't been here to see and tell what's going on...

I'm so sorry for everyone out there not even seeing the new eggs after hours of stalking the biomes, especially the Volcano:(

you got your surprise right?

just saw a crystal and was too slow darn

If you could catch me a blue gem at some point, I would be grateful.

Blues are my favorite.

If you could catch me a blue gem at some point, I would be grateful.

Blues are my favorite.

of course <3

I'm a bit mixed on the release of these Fire Gems, though not for the same reason as most. I must commend the spriters on their work (particularly Process?), because the sprites are beyond beautiful. At least I think so because I was always more of a fan of realistic-like art as opposed to semi-realistic or toony. And these guys are just wow- they remind me also of the very first original Pokemon game sprites.

My mixed feeling comes from how they're going to stick out on scrolls. They're a very different sprite type to the current sprites on the site, not sure how well that's going to fit once we get adults mixing into our scrolls. Although perhaps this is encouraging to get different spriting styles in cave?

I saw one! I saw one! But I was too slow to grab it sad.gif oh please TJ! Get on soon and say something sad.gif

i totally agree with this smile.gif it's so nice of celly and raptor (and others) to help those with slow computers.

i was very lucky to be able to get some near the beginning, before the commons mixed in, so i haven't needed to ask for help. usually i'm frantic with frustration, due to my woefully slow broadband connection. there are so many others having trouble, that i'm content to wait a few months to complete my scroll goal, assuming they won't be as scarce as golds dry.gif

it would be nice to see a few more drop, as i've only seen two in the last two days rolleyes.gif

the adult fire gems are gorgeous, especially the blues, and the tetras are really cute.

Edited by greycat