TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Ah it's late and I desperately need some sleep, if you wish to discuss me on this matter in a friendly way then be free to ping me or personal message me.

Hope you all have a nice day or night.

Man, one would think it would be easier to try to stalk the volcano at 2 on the morning. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Man, one would think it would be easier to try to stalk the volcano at 2 on the morning. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Nope. ^^;;;

Just wandered by there and there were 75 people hunting, and no eggs....

Oh well... off to work. smile.gif

It's only slightly easier considering it's about 20-40 less people than the busy time. I'm only hunting during the hour the red fire gem is dropping since someone was so kind as to gift me a blue genderless hatchy and a red male hatchy. I certainly hope my two blues gender correctly.

Edited by Cecona

I guess the more I get used to the way these guys look, the more comfortable I am with them. I swear though, the first time I looked at them it was like someone was shining a really bright light in my eyes! I'm not sure what changed.

I still wish they were a little less harshly shaded, even if they're meant to look like cut gems with a bright light on them. It would make it easier for my eyes to take in all the details without squinting at them, especially the female Blues and both genders of the Greens.

Man, one would think it would be easier to try to stalk the volcano at 2 on the morning.  dry.gif  rolleyes.gif

It's daytime for many people. smile.gif At any given time of the day since release, the number of online users usually doesn't go down below 600. At peak hours it goes up to 800-900.

Babies finally decided to gender, with less than 24 hour left until they grow up and with more than 900 unique views each. Quite the bunch of attention hogs.

I like these. Especially the blue one I don't even have yet, haha. Soon.

I haven't really skimmed through the topic since it's going pretty fast - are the Tetras inspired by the fish? I can totally see the resemblance in both colors and behavior.

Are you sure that they are permanent?

I´m only a casual player but every time I look after the new dragons I do not see them in the biomes. There are only these dragons which were there every time.

Are you sure that they are permanent?

Yes. The only dragons that drop for a limited time in the cave are the holiday/event dragons and this is stated clearly in the announcement. This is not the case here, so these dragons are permanent. They may (or may not) be rare and difficult to find, but there will always be some in the cave.

I´m only a casual player but every time I look after the new dragons I do not see them in the biomes. There are only these dragons which were there every time.
Right now, they are extremely difficult to grab because everybody is trying to get some and the eggs that were grabbed during the first days have already hatched, so the best catchers among us are hunting again. So the competition is very intense: only a few eggs appear at the hourly drop and they are grabbed in a fraction of a second. Things will probably be easier in a few weeks or in a few months...

Thank you for explaining me the things. smile.gif

I just wanted to catch one or two for a dear friend of mine who was not online on the release day. So I looked around and did not see them and decided to ask here on the forum. After your post I think I have to wait cause my PC is old and if there are still a few dropping and good catchers start a hunt I will have probably no chance. Alright.

No info for the Fire Gem dragons yet? Can't wait!

Also thank you for the Tetra dragons' information, Corteo! They're so loveable biggrin.gif

I can't seem to find any Tetras in the Coast biome at all. Did anyone have more luck in the Jungle?

There are like 5 people in the Coast... pretty faint eggs, where have you gone? *cries*

Edit: AH. I saw 'markings" and clicked like mad and... now I have a Skywing egg on my scroll. rolleyes.gif

Edit2: it got repulsed. yay.

Edited by Aleoleo

I can't seem to find any Tetras in the Coast biome at all. Did anyone have more luck in the Jungle?

There are like 5 people in the Coast... pretty faint eggs, where have you gone? *cries*

Nope

Since everyone is stalking the Volcano Biome, I thought I would have better luck catching some Tetra's.

But just like the Fire Gems, they are very illusive. Haven't seen one in the last 24h (Okay I wasn't hunting while sleeping, but still) And that while there are less then 10 people in those biomes sad.gif

Did catch a Gaia though, the first one I caught myself since their initial release wink.gif

Nope

Since everyone is stalking the Volcano Biome, I thought I would have better luck catching some Tetra's.

But just like the Fire Gems, they are very illusive. Haven't seen one in the last 24h (Okay I wasn't hunting while sleeping, but still) And that while there are less then 10 people in those biomes  sad.gif

Did catch a Gaia though, the first one I caught myself since their initial release wink.gif

Awww I so wanted to hoard these, now I'm worried. sad.gif They can't be user-driven rare, not with 5 people in the Coast and everyone crazy about the Fire Gems... I hope they don't end-up being too hard to find.

Congrats for catching a Gaia though! laugh.gif

Umm, how many views does it take for the eggs to hatch? Both my Tetras and my Fire Gems have over 2k views and not a teeny tiny crack on them blink.gif .

Gorgeous sprites, I adore the Fire Gems ones, hopefully will be able to get some more smile.gif. And those Tetras are so cute wub.gif !

Edited by TigersLover

Umm, how many views does it take for the eggs to hatch? Both my Tetras and my Fire Gems have over 2k views and not a teeny tiny crack on themy  blink.gif .

Gorgeous sprites, I adore the Fire Gems ones, hopefully will be able to get some more smile.gif. And those Tetras are so cute  wub.gif !

Those Fire Gems are tough to hatch. All of mine took quite a bit over 3000 views (the blue ones closer to 4000) and pretty close to the same for the Tetras.

Edited by wbmorgan

rainbowlight when you see this i got a tetra egg for you c:

Celly you're back! Drop me a PM if you need help redistributing. <3

Aw man, I'm really gonna have to trade either some tetras or fire gems to get a pair of green ones. I spent the time that I deemed worth spending scouring the caves and got nothing for my trouble.

Aw man, I'm really gonna have to trade either some tetras or fire gems to get a pair of green ones. I spent the time that I deemed worth spending scouring the caves and got nothing for my trouble.

They vanished again. I didn't see any during the drop.

hiiiiii yes im back! i got two magis back today and it looks like im using them both so any new eggs i catch i will need help sending out c:

hiiiiii yes im back! i got two magis back today and it looks like im using them both so any new eggs i catch i will need help sending out c:

I have some Magis if you need help

Those Fire Gems are tough to hatch. All of mine took quite a bit over 3000 views (the blue ones closer to 4000) and pretty close to the same for the Tetras.

I know that they are tough to hatch, heh, but my other 2 Fire Gems hatched at 3k-ish views...Now both my Tetras and Fire Gems have stage 2 and 3 cracks in them, and they have over 3k views xd.png Was just wondering why it takes so much since these are green ones, the other two were a blue and a red one. *pokes eggs* hatch faster xd.png