TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I think reds are dropping at the moment~

EDIT: ninja.gif Ninja'd haha I'm super duper slow (greens in the upcoming hour I think)

Edited by Snowy

It's 7:32 am EST where I am right now yet the forum time showing for me is an hour behind. Yay for EVIL daylight savings time? laugh.gif

*send everyone waiting on certain veins and are just trying in general TONS of Good Luck Vibes while now having no choice but to crash thanks to the iPad's battery being just under 10% power left*

Looks like dimorphism for the crystals. biggrin.gif I LIKE.

Of course the release has to happen when I am egg-locked with CB Coppers that I caught during the last days. Sigh! Come on, hatch already! I want these new eggs...

Got two of each, EXCEPT the blue crystals. I have three greens, so maybe I'll be able to trade for a blue after they cool down. happy.gif

TJ's display shows 2 blue eggs and 4 each of the veined eggs.

This tells me the blue egged male and female will look the same. The veined eggs will have a different appearance for the males and the females.

Can't wait to see what they look like.

It's 7:32 am EST where I am right now yet the forum time showing for me is an hour behind. Yay for EVIL daylight savings time? laugh.gif

You can change that, ya know. Under "My Controls">"Board Settings">Then check the "Is Daylight Saving Time in effect?" box.

Edited by wbmorgan

If the breeding pattern for the Crystals follow the hour drops of the cave I am definitely going to need a lovely icon like Pinkgothic's Lunar Herald Cyclers.

Got two reds very easily just now -- end of hour easier because everyone else is now waiting for the next color? And grabbed two of the other egg -- one from jungle, one from coast. All in one 5 minute drop! Not too shabby!

Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release! I was half expecting it and will have room before the end of the day for everything. (Really wish we had an eighth egg slot so I had room for a pair of each!) I see there are other eggs mixing in in the coast. I hope the volcano doesn't start mixing!

I see there are other eggs mixing in in the coast. I hope the volcano doesn't start mixing!

It already did sad.gif

So here's today's color drop.

12am cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green(this hour)

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm cave time-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Edited by Jazeki

12am est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green(this hour)

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Thanks, Jazeki! That's a huge help. biggrin.gif

Huh, the eggs remind me so much of the Meteor Shower dragon eggs (without actually being that egg) that I'm actually perplexed that they're not sorting that way. ...could still be that sprite, but with a different name? Maybe? ...I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. That said, if my crazy ramblings are right I want a hundred of them.

@Wiz: I'll gladly provide that, too. xd.png Give me a poke in PM if it turns out you need it.

I wonder what body type are new releases.

Striped seems eastern or western. Crystal.. uh... I can't guess.... But hatch sprite will be revealed soon smile.gif

And I'm sure non BSA.

I don't want to see more dm

Edited by kjym16

Oooh, New eggs! I wasn't expecting these until at least next week. xd.png Managed to get a faint marking and two green vein ones, just waiting for some transfers to be picked up before I grab more.

Pale blue eggs with "Faint Markings" are falling in the Coast and Jungle

Veined eggs fall only in the Volcano with the colors changing each hour.

It will be interesting to see how they breed.

12am est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green(this hour)

9-blue

10-red

11-green

12pm est-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Bump for new page.

PS: if you want to bump and I'm not here, use this link https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9434193

Edit: I mean cave time (EDT). I corrected it in the original post, but you can still follow this one.

Edited by Jazeki

I've grabbed four, for now. Something tells me (for some unknown reason) that the tri-coloured eggs are going to end up being two-headed dragons. Just the feeling I get but could be wrong unsure.gif

Thanks to TJ and the Spriter(s) involved for this release smile.gif

I think the Crystals will be Easterns/Westerns/Wingless and the Blue Striped ones Lindwurm/Wyrm? ;o

We do need a common Wyrm after all...

Whoopee finally got some more veined eggs~ My internet was pretty laggy earlier XD