TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

My blue fire gem hatching grows up in seven hours

my first two fire gems to gender came out male and female. I'm still waiting for the blue fire gems and my other green to gender. I got my blues after they hatched so their gender could be anything

I just saw another gem in volcano... missed it of course lol you would think people would grab a couple and then leave so others had a chance to get some that dont have any. oh well.. guess thats just how it goes lol

As you have seen several times in this thread, some of the users who already have a couple of Fire Gems are continuing to catch them FOR the others that don't have any. wink.gif

You can always help them out by grabbing a couple of the commons out of the Coast/Jungle/Volcano so more new releases come through rather than potentially getting stuck behind blockers. You can throw them to the AP in five hours if you'd rather not keep them.

As one who's been around DC a while, have patience. I know you're wanting to get the new shinies, but these aren't a one-day or three-day limited edition holiday release, where you are never going to be able to get these CB ever again. They will keep spawning. Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, probably as long as this site keeps running - they will still be spawning. You will get your dragons. (If TJ releases a new super-rare like silvers or golds... then all bets are off. Anything else though, Fire Gems included, you will get eggs sooner or later.)

Usually the rush to collect around a new release is because the new dragon is EASY to catch because it is spawning in quantity while it is catching up to the ratios. If it is HARD to catch, why rush? Even the Almandines came around eventually, and they were so rare they were trading 1:1 for CB Golds at one point.

And the New Release thread for every. single. new. release. has people speculating that they will be rare and no one will be able to get them. Occasionally it's true - temporarily. Most of the time it's just hype. Remember -

It'll all be okay.

I am not just saying this because I have lots of Fire Gems. I have only one Fire Gem.

I also say this every new release.

Besides, they are just pixels - *ducks all the rotten fruit thrown at her* - I mean highly valued pets!!!

I hope people remember the posts a couple of pages back, but I got Mr and Mrs Jazz Hands, I'm Tying to AND Catch the Red Dot saved as names for the Blue Fire Gems.

Like, why weren't these names taken xd.png

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Great reply Lavinia!!! Good to know that those of us who have not gotten one just yet just need to be patient, keep trying and maybe wait for the hype to die down happy.gif

Check my scroll and read my fire gems' names.

I'm surprised those wasn't taken (and Eve the dragon as well)

Oh well.

~Please take trading to the Trading section~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Check my scroll and read my fire gems' names.

I'm surprised those wasn't taken (and Eve the dragon as well)

Could you just post them so we can read them here? =o

~

I will have two gem adults very soon. Sad I didn't manage a green, as I just love the color, but they're all so beautiful I'm not really complaining. =p

*snip* I got Mr and Mrs Jazz Hands.... saved as names for the Blue Fire Gems. *snip*

I'm really glad I wasn't drinking water right then, I would've spit it out! That is fantastic.

I'm really glad I wasn't drinking water right then, I would've spit it out! That is fantastic.

I just wrote those out of boredom and I'm like...What the heck? THOSE AREN'T TAKING!?

Also, I also have Remember to Drink Responsibly for one of the dragons because someone mentioned that the adults looked like they had too much to drink

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

one of my blues gendered, female!

I hope people remember the posts a couple of pages back, but I got Mr and Mrs Jazz Hands, I'm Tying to AND Catch the Red Dot saved as names for the Blue Fire Gems.

Like, why weren't these names taken xd.png

Noice

Here they are:

Blue crystal -diamond

Red crystal -ruby

Green crystal -Emeraid

Lol how was those aren't taken

Cool - good steals. :3

I am still seeking Blue fire gems. It does not help that we tend to be very busy during the hours they drop. Has anyone heard if these will breed true to color or will they be more like striped dragons and the mates color influences the color of the offspring?

I am still seeking Blue fire gems. It does not help that we tend to be very busy during the hours they drop. Has anyone heard if these will breed true to color or will they be more like striped dragons and the mates color influences the color of the offspring?

We won't know for sure until we start getting adults and breed them ourselves. =3

I know we will not know till we have adults and are breeding them, I was asking more about rumors. I just worded it poorly. I never hold anyone to something they speculate about. For one thing it does no good and for another it takes the fun out of guessing. LOL

We won't know for sure until we start getting adults and breed them ourselves. =3

I will say one thing, it would suck if they follow the same pattern the CBs do, hourly. Even if some could memorize that, imagine what would happen when the time changes again. Nightmare... >_<;

I will say one thing, it would suck if they follow the same pattern the CBs do, hourly. Even if some could memorize that, imagine what would happen when the time changes again. Nightmare... >_<;

I think that would be easiest, actually. At least I'd rather look up the hour chart every time than potentially have to spend multiple weeks trying for the desired color through random chance.

Edited by cbussiere

I don't see that as being any worse that trying to track the Lunar Heralds. I use a cheat site or I get a headache. In fact, I would rather like that. Since I am hunting Blues I remember they are 12,3,6,9 and back to 12. The rest are easy to figure from there.

Meow also my first tetra's name shouldn't be not taken.

I look like luminas: This sounds like a name that will be for dark luminas

Edited by Rainbowlight

You can always help them out by grabbing a couple of the commons out of the Coast/Jungle/Volcano so more new releases come through rather than potentially getting stuck behind blockers.

Grabbed a few random commons. I didn't see any Fire Gems but hopefully grabbing some other stuff from the Volcano helped.

Also, I'm assuming that since the color shifts hourly in the cave it will also shift hourly during breeding. I'm looking forward to finding out. Yay for predetermining what color you're going to get! (I do have an advantage as I'm on cave time, so all I have to do is remember the pattern. Hopefully there's some way to help those not on cave time to help make sure they get the color they want.)

I cannot believe I can't get a single offer of new release on green copper for whole day, not even troll offers. How times have changed. xd.png I traded 2 of my gems in first few hours of release for a 3G spriter alt line, how I regret it now. I have never been so wrong about rarity of a release before. blink.gif

I'll be refraining from catching Fire Gems for a while - I've got my full set now. I'd like to give others a chance to grab their own CBs! No rush for me since I don't have any immediate breeding plans for them just yet. Good luck to everyone still hunting!

I don't see that as being any worse that trying to track the Lunar Heralds. I use a cheat site or I get a headache. In fact, I would rather like that. Since I am hunting Blues I remember they are 12,3,6,9 and back to 12. The rest are easy to figure from there.

When you put it that way, I do see how that makes it easier. I've given up keeping track of the lunars. I'm not stupid, I'm just either too tired or too lazy at the time.

I have one blue growing shortly (ish) after midnight. So if the thread is still unlocked then, I'll post my breeding results.