TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Beautiful dragons. Great job to the spriters and thanks TJ.

I caught 2 CB magma's yesterday while hunting for these crystal dragons. I'd be willing to trade those for at least 1 blue and 1 red? or a red and green.. or a blue and green.. you know.. 1 CB for 1 CB crystal... color doesnt really matter lol smile.gif I'm just to the point where I wouldnt mind trading away a pet that technically I'm collecting (magma's) just to get one I cant even catch lmao

I'm aware. I was hoping he'll have some input about whether or not it's​ supposed to drop like this or not so I can rest easy knowing.

But it is kind of a lot of work if you have 100+ people scrambling for one egg in the volcano every five minutes or so. A lot of people get upset and the ones who already have their eggs are not satisfied just yet with what they have.

I 'unno. ISTR that the Trio release was rather worse - no biomes, just one cave and everyone and their dog grabbing after three different rare eggs from only three possible spaces.

Loving the new dragons! Thanks to everyone who made them!

And as someone who has been here for a while, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the rarity of the dragons. Sometimes this is how it is.

Fire gems are beautiful! It's a shame I only have the blue ones, hopefully I'll be able to trade second gens for second gens of other colours, because I'm not even seeing any in the Volcano, much less being able to catch one.

The tetra should look quite cool with luminas and caligenes in my opinion.

I just saw another gem in volcano... missed it of course lol you would think people would grab a couple and then leave so others had a chance to get some that dont have any. oh well.. guess thats just how it goes lol

Just saw 5-6 Fire Gems in the volcano. Managed to catch... one of them smile.gif

I think things may be appearing slightly more often than before.

I think the Fire gems are appearing more but no matter how fast my laptop is, there is someone faster it seams.

I'm curious that many of these might be click bots but I can't be sure.

Got the last 2 of the faint ones i needed. Still need the gems ones to finish out the ones I need.

I hope he comes on soon with some advice for us about the release. I checked the thread and was surprised to see that TJ hasn't posted since March 18 at 11pm.

Hope everything is okay.

Something needs to be done.

Didn't see a fire gem, but I did snag a Pyro wink.gif Z Coded as well

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Didn't see a fire gem, but I did snag a Pyro wink.gif Z Coded as well

I was wondering, what's the difference between a z code and other codes? I've been seeing many people asking for eggs/hatchies coded z.

I was wondering, what's the difference between a z code and other codes? I've been seeing many people asking for eggs/hatchies coded z.

I sent you a PM as this thread is for discussing the new releases only and talking about it would be going off topic

I JUST MISSED A CHEESE EGG! I JUST SAT THERE STARING AT IT LIKE AN IDIOT

I sent you a PM as this thread is for discussing the new releases only and talking about it would be going off topic

I saw, thank you.

On another note, the eggs seem to be showing up more.

Can I just say that the S2 male green fire gem totally looks like a night fury?

I like. biggrin.gif

I watched in sorrow as not one, not two, but THREE gem eggs whizzed past my nose.

Please, please! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Got a guardian.

Great.

I've given up on getting the other colors through catching them myself. The drops are just too infrequent for the amount of competition there is.

I saw some Firegems last night. New eggs are still dropping, but they're really hard to get right now for mobile users. It sucks.

So like.... What are the descriptions on the Tetra eggs? Are they also only in the Volcano? I've yet to see a Tetra egg, only the Fire Gems which I still haven't managed to grab. I didn't see the TJ dragon sprites on the front page until after they were all hatchlings already, so can you tell the color the Fire Gem dragon will be by the egg or are they all the same like the Gemshards? ;-; Please help me, I have no idea what I walked into lmao

So like.... What are the descriptions on the Tetra eggs? Are they also only in the Volcano? I've yet to see a Tetra egg, only the Fire Gems which I still haven't managed to grab. I didn't see the TJ dragon sprites on the front page until after they were all hatchlings already, so can you tell the color the Fire Gem dragon will be by the egg or are they all the same like the Gemshards? ;-; Please help me, I have no idea what I walked into lmao

No, Jungle and Coast

As for the fire gems, its hourly for each colour and rotates