TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

np

also it's not for the blue faint marking one. There are only one single color for them

Yeah, got those, thanks smile.gif

Just I guess... not sure.

1.Crystal would be quite rare

2.Stripe would be common

3.Crystal egg through breeding produced random color or following pattern

Wow. I can' believe it. 4 new eggs? This is so cool. Thank you TJ, Spriters, Everyone. biggrin.gif

Well not four, birdie. Two.

The other crystal are just different colors.

Is it ONLY in the Volcano biome that the crystals are dropping? Cause the only other biomes that ever seem to have any are the blues in Coast and Jungle far as I've seen. unsure.gif

FINALLY snagged my pair of green crystals! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Now to cross not only ALL fingers,thumbs included,but also the four toes I'm able to cross,in hopes that I can repeat the snagging of at least one of each of the other crystals in equally swift fashion.

omg yaay thank you so much for these lovely eggs

Got one of red and green, now I only need the blue!

I don't think theses are going to be that rare, they seem to be dropping similarly to how the Nexuses dropped on their release.

Rainbowlight : Explains the Insanity going on in that particular biome. tongue.gif

Kinda Annoying that it's just the one biome for the crystals...honestly expected that the green would be found in either Forest or Jungle,the blue one in either Alpine or Coast and the red one in Desert and Volcano cause that was what was done with the gemstones. biggrin.gif

Yeah, yesterday i had a feeling they'd be a release so luckily unlocked! And it's our anniversary today so extra special eggs for me!!!! wub.gif

Rainbowlight : Explains the Insanity going on in that particular biome. tongue.gif

Kinda Annoying that it's just the one biome for the crystals...honestly expected that the green would be found in either Forest or Jungle,the blue one in either Alpine or Coast and the red one in Desert and Volcano cause that was what was done with the gemstones. biggrin.gif

Lol just everyone going nuts about the new release.

There are about 40-60 people sitting there waiting for the next drop.

Many dergs, very egglock, wow.

Such a shame I'm stuck with old eggs so I can't really grab more than two new ones. Fail! The brown and blue ones look pretty and remind me of blue opal.

Now lessee...

The Crystals sort between Fever and Flamingo

Drops in Volcano

Colour changes by the hour

The Faints sort between Terrae and Thunder

Drops in Coast and Jungle (anywhere else?)

Nope, seems to drop only there. The other biomes are empty, suggesting that the gem things drop there - and are also more desirable. I've just grabbed the "faints" with zero effort, which is nice. :3

i got a green egg, which means i finally have all four new drops! but then i went back the moment i got it and ALL THE EGGS HAD BEEN SNATCHED UP!

Edited by DragonsAmazing

Someone added my eggs to click sites and now they're all sick o.O

Be careful everyone and hide yo eggs!

Now lessee...

The Crystals sort between Fever and Flamingo

Drops in Volcano

Colour changes by the hour

Gonna guess "Fire Crystal" for the Volcano eggs.

Yay new release! Nabbed at least one of each, now to wait for the misclicked Limestone to go off cooldown so I can get a second Blue Crystal.

Got one of each colour! Gah, why was I stupid and got two common eggs first ;-;