TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I think the new crystals would go with Gemshards wub.gif

Also, thanks for the new release! I managed to get 2 Red Crystals. Will get more when my eggs hatch

Finally got my blue crystal. Now I have at least one of each color. Good luck with catching!

Finally got my blue crystal. Now I have at least one of each color. Good luck with catching!

How many colors are there, three? And they switch by the hour?

Woohooo! I did have the feeling there would be a release this weekend, what with it being more than a month since Valentine's. And I was riiiiight biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you TJ!!

There are waaaay too many people in Volcano though. No luck with those eggs so far. I'm hoping to get better luck at the top of the hour.

Edited by Caileh

Yay, Glad I decided to wait to see if there would be a new release this weekend instead of working on a new lineage smile.gif

Picked up two blue ones and two blue crystals. I'll wait for the hour change to pick the next color smile.gif I like it that they change color upon hour change. I wonder if that somehow has to do with the dragon's specifics.

To bad we only have 7 slots. May have to abandon one blue one to get a complete set of the crystal ones.

Happy hunting everyone!

Just took the first 4 eggs from the volcano.....all of them new red ones....

Ack, only four hours into the event and other eggs are starting to mix in -- at least, I clicked on an egg at the start of the hour and realized to my dismay that I'd picked up a Hellfire. sad.gif I guess these are going to be rares. sad.gif

Wasn't able to catch a blue crystal egg sad.gif

But I have red & green, which are both gorgeous! wub.gif

Have to wait 2 hours, till 10am, to try for the blue one again. smile.gif

Egg locked! Will have to pick up another red in a few days. happy.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

(Also, 25,000 post! Huzzah!)

FOUR new dragons?? Oh my god?? Yay!?

Aaaaand finally I got some luck. Which means I'm now locked with red crystals. Guess I'll have to some trading later. biggrin.gif

Hope I can get all three color crystals by the end of the day to ensure having all colors in case these become rare at some point. sad.gif So far two reds, and the only way for me to catch them is to push my sister out of the way and use Chrome. laugh.gif Thankfully we work as a team so it should all be fine. biggrin.gif

Anyways, I'm so happy about this, we haven't had a release in a while, not counting the holiday events. wub.gif

New release, yay! Thanks TJ and spriters! smile.gif

So let me get this straight...

- The blue eggs (faint markings) drop in the Coast biome?

- The crystal veins eggs drop in the Volcano biome, and they change color each hour?

Can someone please confirm? (too tired to check ALL the pages from this thread, sorry ^^)

Edited by Aleoleo

How many more minutes till I can get the blue ones? Aah the wait ;v;

Is it on the hour for the different coloured ones please?

Yes, every one hour these eggs will be a different color.

Yes, every one hour these eggs will be a different color.

Thanks very much, Rainbowlight!

Thanks very much, Rainbowlight!

np

also it's not for the blue faint marking one. There are only one single color for them

Edited by Rainbowlight

I knew it somehow. Of course there would be a new release right after the day I was able to catch some CB Xenos xd.png Very pretty new eggs, though!

Going to try to get at least one of each color for the crystals, because I don't have the space for more.