TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Wow. I got three red crystals easily, but the green ones are going too fast! And I really need to get to bed.

you have another 40 minutes before the green disappear, hopefully you can get one

Woke up early, and saw there was new eggs out. biggrin.gif

Got 2 blue stripes, and a green crystal one. REALLY love those crystal ones! wub.gif

And reading the posts here, the crystals change colour hourly - exciting! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to get all the colours. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters.

The blue ones remind me of a logo for an airline company or something, it's weird. DC isn't secretly selling out to corporate brands now, is it? =P

The colors changing every hour is a neat concept, but I'm not particularly thrilled about actually having to pay attention and wait. The less cognitive functioning required, the better!

Ooh, another exciting release! Finally got my share and quite happy with the catch so far. Though the green ones will be mine eventually *^* once I'm unlocked at least.

Can't wait to see these guys hatch, thank you so much TJ and spriters for the new little guys!

YES! I got a green crystal egg. Off to bed now. In the morning I'll abandon a red crystal to see if I can get a blue... If blues are dropping before I have to leave.

I thought the crystal eggs were random and got disappointed when my catches were all green. Then I come here and see that the egg color changes hourly. Welp, I've locked myself for the next few hours. Oops tongue.gif

I can't wait to nab all three colours xd.png I'm not clicking fast enough cuz they're all gone before I get one

Oh goodie, I got two green crystals, and three of the blue faint markings ones. I guess I'll have to wait for the reds and the blues now.

Oh dear. Watch your eggs everyone. Mine are gaining views though I haven't added them anywhere.

Are the crystal ones not dropping on the :05s? I've been watching and refreshing in Volcano, and seen nothing at all. Even on the :30 drop.

Are the crystal ones not dropping on the :05s? I've been watching and refreshing in Volcano, and seen nothing at all. Even on the :30 drop.

They were earlier. There may be too many people hunting now, making them go extremely fast.

Oh dear. Watch your eggs everyone. Mine are gaining views though I haven't added them anywhere.

That might be because your scroll link is in the sig and curious onlookers who want to see the different eggs and which biomes they are from must be clicking scrolls of people who posted in first few pages.

Thank you for the new release! biggrin.gif I really want the blue/red crytal ones!

They are. I got my two green crystal ones at the :20 mark, I think.

Lol, I'm sorry that I filled up on Blue now! But it's nice to hear we don't have another Lunar Herald situation, haha.

I'm miffed with myself for not reading the forum posts before clicking eggs. I need two blue ones, and clicked an extra red one. Will need 4 hours for that one to cool down before I can try and get a blue one.

Hopefully, I'll get a blue one at the hourly drop. Edit - got a blue one!

Thanks TJ and Spriters for the new eggs

Edited by Dame_Jedi

Thanks to TJ and spriters for a great start to Spring. Looking forward to seeing the new dragons grown up, but the eggs are great too.

Managed to snag a pair of the blue one but am finding it to be nigh impossible to snag any of the other ones.Yay for barely working net and being stuck w/out a lap top and mouse instead of this stupidly llllllaaaaaaaggggggyyyy iPad. Hopefully I'll have better luck in a couple hours since it's currently nearly 3:30 in the morning and I haven't got much in the way of z's over the past few days so am EXHAUSTED. BEAUTIFUL new eggs TJ and spriters. smile.gif

Managed to snag a pair of the blue one but am finding it to be nigh impossible to snag any of the other ones.Yay for barely working net and being stuck w/out a lap top and mouse instead of this stupidly llllllaaaaaaaggggggyyyy iPad. Hopefully I'll have better luck in a couple hours since it's currently nearly 3:30 in the morning and I haven't got much in the way of z's over the past few days so am EXHAUSTED. BEAUTIFUL new eggs TJ and spriters. smile.gif

In case you missed it, the crystal vein eggs are rotation color every hour. ^^

Gahh!! Nooo!!I hafta go to sleep now.. I hope I'm able to get red.... when I get home from work! ;A; FML!!! I wish I could stay home and catch eggs!! ;A;...//

Got 3 green and 2 blue, hoping to trade one of those greens for a red one once they come of cooldown

thx for the pretty eggs spriters

Sock : Thanks for letting me know,though with the Insane lag going on both here,and on neopets (due to the skirmish battles)...plus the net connection dropping out on me every ( feels like ) ten minutes...I'll probably try again in a few hours after attempting a nap so that hopefully there're aren't 90+ users all Swarming the biomes (*cough-Volcano-*cough*) on the top of the hour,as well the 5/10/15/20 ect minutes.~^-^~