Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadowheart11

Shadowheart11 Introduction

Hey guys, I am new here to the dragon cave forums even though I began playing several years ago. It has been a while since I have played and I am excited to get back into it. I have noticed several new dragons that weren't on the game when I okayed and I am looking forward to collecting them all. I am slightly confused as to why several of my old dragons have disappeared, including some of my first and favorite dragons.

Thank you

Shadowheart11

Hello and welcome! Your dragons should not have disappeared, though their names should be gone. How many dragons disappeared?

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

There was a dataloss quite a many years ago, where dragons with codes starting with certain letters (x, y, z? I wasn't active at the time and can't quite remember) were lost and could not be recovered. It's possible your dragons were a victim of this. If you weren't apart of the cave many years ago, then perhaps you're thinking of someone else's scroll? or had those dragons as hatchlings, forgot and never returned, and they died?