Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrumendel

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, I am new here!

I'm just a young (even if I don't feel it) artist that loves dragons and almost all things fantasy. I drink maybe too much coffee, but I love tea too. I'm also a Botanist in training, because I love plants. Actually, I want to breed plants, so it's kinda funny that I found this site.

I also love videogames, but lately I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like due to school and work. But that's ok, because I'm honestly loving school and work too.

And I'm also trying to learn German, so if there's any German speakers out there that would like to help me out, I'd be really grateful. smile.gif

Anyways, I'm here to hopefully make a few new friends! Or maybe just some trades. I managed to nab me a Magi dragon! *happy dance* Or I guess help in breeding projects? All of the above? Hehe. Anyways, hello everyone. I'm just happy to be here! happy.gif

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

We'd love to see your art in Original Works if you're willing to share! If you draw and/or sprite drawings, we're always looking for artists in Dragon Requests.

See you around in the Video Game section?