Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeeBit

'Ello

Hey m'dudes. I don't know what to say on here. Anyway, I'm new. I like to draw <traditional, and sometimes digital art>. I also like to paint <acrylic or watercolor>. I play video games way too often, and yet it never seems often enough. I have Instagram <@its_me_lee_m8> and sometimes I post my art on there... uhhhhh I have a dog, and a turtle and yeah. Fite me irl.

Hello and welcome! We ask members to make an introductory post to keep potential spammers and bots from getting accounts.

What subjects do you like to draw? And what video games do you like? Currently Breath of the Wild is taking all of my attention. It's a good thing consoles don't have feelings, 'cause my other consoles would be feeling neglected.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

We'd be happy to see your art over in Original Works. If you draw dragons, we're always looking for artists in Dragon Requests.

I think watercolor is one of my favorite styles!

Hello and welcome! We ask members to make an introductory post to keep potential spammers and bots from getting accounts.

What subjects do you like to draw? And what video games do you like? Currently Breath of the Wild is taking all of my attention. It's a good thing consoles don't have feelings, 'cause my other consoles would be feeling neglected.

I actually like drawing hands, <they can be realllyyy hard though> I usually look at pictures when I'm drawing them. And all of my characters that I create <most of them are based off of people I know or myself> I really enjoy drawing them and adding life and expressions to their bodies. Right now I'm playing Oxygen Not Included on my PC. I lovvvveeee the art style but the game is surprisingly difficult <You should totaly look it up if you haven't heard of it already, it's so worth it!> I'm also doing my best to save up some cash for a Gameboy Advance SP V.2 because they're awesome :P