Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spring flowers

Hi! Newbie here <3

This is my scroll!

~Scrollspam removed~

I'm new to all of this and excited for all the lovely & pretty dragons and getting to know what is rare/not rare. Plus hopefully learning to hatch them!! I'm just overwhelmed with information, but learning more is welcome.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hello there, and welcome! Cute avatar. smile.gif

We are not allowed to post view links to our eggs and hatchlings in our posts or signatures because it violates board rules, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you want us to view your dragons.

The Dragon Cave Wiki is a great resource users have created to track dragon rarity and species information. I frequently consult it.

You can add your dragons to fansites so they get the views they need to grow up. Clicks are nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but it's possible for your dragons to grow up without any clicks. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from. I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and Allure of Neglected Dragons.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

If there's too much info that you're confused, please feel free to ask for clarification in the Help section or request a mentor: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=57591 ^^