DigitalGarden

Floofy stuff made of pixels

I'm alive and the thread is alive. Somewhat. Perhaps this space floof will help?

Your pixel art stuff is amazing! I'm upset that your holiday dragon didn't pass, I would definitely collect them so much.

Your digital art is veery good too. I must convince myself to try it....But now I'm practicing all traditional stuff, I'm planning to touch digital art later.

And browsing your deviantart- are you from Poland? :)

On 7/11/2018 at 12:52 PM, Cyberr said:

Your pixel art stuff is amazing! I'm upset that your holiday dragon didn't pass, I would definitely collect them so much.

Your digital art is veery good too. I must convince myself to try it....But now I'm practicing all traditional stuff, I'm planning to touch digital art later.

And browsing your deviantart- are you from Poland? :)

Thank you! I believe my DC profile states so as well. Why?

Item set done for WeTheWitchdoctor on deviantart. It has been done actually earlier this year, lost in the computer crash, and then recovered with help of the commissioner, as many items as it was possible to get back.

Open the image in a new tab to see it nice and crisp! 😄 wow an emote in italics, what.

_cm___item_set_by_lightconcorde-dch38jw.

Edited by Orchi'dea

Why? I'm not feeling ready, I'm making a little of stuff digitally but I'm not feeling right for something bigger. I have so many things to learn...

And this item set looks very nice!

4 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Why? I'm not feeling ready, I'm making a little of stuff digitally but I'm not feeling right for something bigger. I have so many things to learn...

And this item set looks very nice!

I actually mean your question about my nationality, not this. It's understandable that everyone learns at their own pace.

😜

welp can't edit that emote out on mobile, I don't like this

Edited by Orchi'dea

>last update
>last year

Uh... oopsie...? Well then, time to poke this. Mostly commissions, but random freebies pop up too. A reminder that I'm always open and a reminder to myself that I should work a little faster OTL

dd20354-b0cccde3-45c7-49db-bfd3-14bcff8b

Dragon and wolf character cuddles, commission ❤️

dd5f4tq-940e16c0-84ae-438d-ad7d-d7218ac1

An emblem design for friend's clan in Warframe. He pulled me into this space madness and somehow I cannot get out... <_< Progress vid with the in-game result will be uploaded... "soon".

dd1p9xh-520502f5-75c5-468a-b7d2-6f9ed48d

Aaaand another commission for a friend who drives this exact truck. He went the silly way and made it a character a-la Transformers, hence we can't see the driver here lol. Beep beep.

dck7ci9-44c13c83-6021-4bfa-a544-5cf56679

This one was ordered a longer while ago as well.

dcumvac-eac2c246-f4e5-4f4e-ab81-eaa99b5b

And this, uugh... you don't want to know how long did this take to draw all the characters in x.x All 28! /dies

1560090105.lightconcorde_moosemoji-web-s

To end this post, a pack of adorable moose emoji for Discord .w. Only for the commissioner's use.

Edited by Orchi'dea

You people still there? ;w; I drew a derg! For someone, again, but still, a derg. With buttwings. 'Cause why not.

Ii6rITG.jpg

Cl39mYn.jpg

1578676616.lightconcorde_ernah-remakes-2

This talk about Pokemon Sword/Shield made me want to remake my 10-20+ old pokemon/fakemon into presentable forms. Between commissions, that is.

---Old on the top, new right below---

From a 20-year old concept that got included in my first actual fakedex in 2008, then remade literally yesterday.

Edited by Orchi'dea

You are an incredible artist! My goodness! All love ♥️ (I’ll be following this thread from now on, lol).

Thank you .u.

1578781257.lightconcorde_ernah-remakes-0

Starter line from my first actual fakedex in 2008.

Edited by Orchi'dea

1579022365.lightconcorde_ernah-remakes-0

Another line originally made 20 years ago, in fact leafy birds were my first fakemon ever created so I'm extremely attached to them x'D

Weh I haven't posted anything here for a while 😧 So have some:

Dragons!

1588193457.lightconcorde_2020-cozy-drago

1582546304.lightconcorde_2020-tangoonese

Dinos!

1587305022.lightconcorde_2020-raptor_dun

1588370080.lightconcorde_2020-avaya-ref-

Non-animal stuff!

1589037958.lightconcorde_2020-05-cm-coli

And my pokesona revamped - Radiant Ho-Oh! She used to be just a recolor ~15+ years ago, now she's a unique bird on her own. White feathers are iridescent.
She's supposed to look like she's wearing a long kimono with her wings closed. More future arts will present that and other aspects. ❤️

1588887804.lightconcorde_radiant_ho-oh-v

Edited by Orchi'dea