Orchi'dea

Floofy stuff made of pixels

I'm alive and the thread is alive. Somewhat. Perhaps this space floof will help?

Your pixel art stuff is amazing! I'm upset that your holiday dragon didn't pass, I would definitely collect them so much.

Your digital art is veery good too. I must convince myself to try it....But now I'm practicing all traditional stuff, I'm planning to touch digital art later.

And browsing your deviantart- are you from Poland? :)

On 7/11/2018 at 12:52 PM, Cyberr said:

Your pixel art stuff is amazing! I'm upset that your holiday dragon didn't pass, I would definitely collect them so much.

Your digital art is veery good too. I must convince myself to try it....But now I'm practicing all traditional stuff, I'm planning to touch digital art later.

And browsing your deviantart- are you from Poland? :)

Thank you! I believe my DC profile states so as well. Why?

Posted (edited)

Item set done for WeTheWitchdoctor on deviantart. It has been done actually earlier this year, lost in the computer crash, and then recovered with help of the commissioner, as many items as it was possible to get back.

Open the image in a new tab to see it nice and crisp! 😄 wow an emote in italics, what.

_cm___item_set_by_lightconcorde-dch38jw.

Edited by Orchi'dea

Why? I'm not feeling ready, I'm making a little of stuff digitally but I'm not feeling right for something bigger. I have so many things to learn...

And this item set looks very nice!

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Why? I'm not feeling ready, I'm making a little of stuff digitally but I'm not feeling right for something bigger. I have so many things to learn...

And this item set looks very nice!

I actually mean your question about my nationality, not this. It's understandable that everyone learns at their own pace.

😜

welp can't edit that emote out on mobile, I don't like this

Edited by Orchi'dea