Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TenraDragonCave

Hello Dragon Cave!

Hello! I am a game designer who happens to love dragons, I don't want my eggs to die, so I figured I would try talking to people here on the forums. laugh.gif

Hello and welcome! We are not allowed to post view links to our eggs and hatchlings in our posts or signatures because it violates board rules, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you want us to view your dragons. Your scroll link would look like this:

https://dragcave.net/user/yourusernamehere

Except you replace the "yourusernamehere" placeholder text with your scrollname.

You can also add your dragons to fansites so they get the views they need to grow up. Clicks are nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but it's possible for your dragons to grow up without any clicks. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from. I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, and Allure of Neglected Dragons.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

What kind of games do you/have you designed?

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

I think the forum is really fun, but if your only goal is to help your dragons, you'll do a lot better with fansites. Just don't forget to leave any fansites open that you use, to let them refresh for a while to give views back to other users. It'd also help if you put a link to your scroll in your sig. ^^