Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puppy

Introduction of Myself

Hello there everybody! I go by either Puppy or Prism, those also happen to be my Forum and Scroll names. If anyone wishes to contact me, feel free to respond to this post. Pleased to meet you all!

You look familiar wink.gif

You've already had the opportunity to peruse the site, but I'll take this opportunity to introduce a few threads you might find useful.

The Dragon Cave Community Notice Board is where members post eggs/hatchies that they want to give away. This is a great way to grab a few great babies, mostly lineaged, some cb. I like to give my eggs away here and pick a few up, too.

The Newbie Gifting Project Thread is pretty self-explanatory in its title and a great way to start building your scroll. Similarly, you can check out Breeding, Gifting! if you're interested in lineaged dragons.

And finally, Hoarders Anonymous might tickle your fancy, since you seem to want to amass an army of Pillow dragons.

Happy hunting!

ETA: Make sure you thoroughly read the first post on every thread to get an understanding of what is and isn't allowed there. smile.gif

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

Pleased to meet you as well.