Paradisiske

Metal Giveaways

im gonna be starting my own little thing where people can get cb coppers, cb silvers, cb lunar heralds, (and maybe cb golds too?) for free. i am gonna be catching them myself. and they can be bred too! you can like request a second gen metal from a pairing you really like and i'll breed it for you.

i'll also give away other uncommons such as xenos and aeons

cb silver has gone to kittyrules2003

https://dragcave.net/lineage/BcGWv

i'll put it on a two way teleport once my magis are ready. make sure to have a dummy egg ready. i'll post it here and on the dragave community departures

the winner will be picked with a random number generator so sorry that wasnt clear enough before

Edited by CellyBean

If you're doing this in Departures as well, then this thread is still a duplicate. It's one thing if people advertise they have a raffle going on but if you're doing the raffle in Departures, there's no reason to have an extra thread for the raffle.

As well, people need some kind of timeline of how long they have to enter a contest.

oh okay! so then im just going to announce in the departures thread about this

and i think tomorrow my magis will come off cooldown. once i put the link up i wont choose someone for about 5 hours

you dont need to sign up or anything like that. just be around with dummy egg when i put the teleport link up and i'll use a random number generator to pick a winner

Congrats to Kittyrules! And thank you cellybean for doing this. biggrin.gif