scratcher_cat

Favorite Code on the Scroll of the Person Above

uBuyS

(Sorry to whoever posts after me. The one problem with having a big scroll is playing these games. I have a lot of cool codes... but a loooooot of boring codes, too.)

^ Hah.

myUUU

(Sorry to whoever posts after me. The one problem with having a big scroll is playing these games. I have a lot of cool codes... but a loooooot of boring codes, too.)

AHa1o - on a leetle tree, nice catch!

~

Feel free to skip to a random page of my scroll. I have enough codes that you should be able to find one wherever you flip. Sorry my scroll is so large, though. =o

I took your advice and went to page eleven. P:

(ErTWO) stands out to me.

To the next person: I'm sorry.

I liked FdoOG until I found one saying dOgEH

EDIT : The codes above this were for 11th's scroll but someone posted while I was looking through.

For kjym16 I like the code jELem

Edited by TerraAnne

APUDE xP It's just fun to say, lol.

~

Feel free to skip to a random page of my scroll. I have enough codes that you should be able to find one wherever you flip. Sorry my scroll is so large, though. =o

6PETP

That's a lot of pee to clean up. =p

~

BiNNY! It sounds so cute!

TerraAnne, it's actually something more like 15 mum/mom codes - they're for a lineage I'm working on wink.gif

yDuCK

I was actually just collecting all of my animal codes together and putting up a "zoo" at the front of my scroll so seeing this is just great xd.png

(Byxeb)

Nice name code~

I just moved my newest adults, so there's not much on the first page my scroll. (On 250 sort.) If you really want a challenge, the last two pages are my recent, still unsorted adults. P:

(9Wlfe)

Does she have 9 Wives LOL