Kuraokami

ANSWERED:less requirement for hatch

So i like the idea of having the requirements for the hatching but its such at a high number that n matter what i don't get enough views and the eggs end up dying. so because of that i haven't been able to full experience this game or website. But if the review count required was lowered it would make things a lot easier for most of the players here. <3

Do you use fansites? It's actually very simple to get the required number of views if you use two or three fansites. Stick your eggs into a couple fansites (and leave them open for awhile so other eggs get views too!) and it your dragons will get the views fairly easily. Here is a list of active fansites.

Most players seem to manage to hatch and rear dragons without any trouble. Use fan sites and there's no problem at all. I'm not sure what you need here, but looking at your scroll, I am guessing you aren't using fan sites. You don't accept help, so I can't add your eggs, but you can.

There are heaps of sites listed here:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=20

Pick one or two and that should sort things for you.

Ninjaed !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just put your eggs here by entering your scroll name (scroll must not be hidden), and give back some views by keeping the tab open while doing something else. And your eggs should hatch just fine, not to mention that your hatchlings should grow up to adults. smile.gif