Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WanderingHowls

Heyo Fellow DragCave Players

Hello there!

Hey there! I go by the username WanderingHowls (site - WanderingxHowls) and I'm from Australia so please excuse me if my writing is not what you're used to tongue.gif I quite like dragons so I will make my collection bigger over time obviously and if you recognise this username from websites/apps that are not Dragon Cave related, feel free to tell me where you've seen it cause it might be me!

Oh yeah and feel free to help me with my eggs.

-

I have 2 sisters who I have a love-hate relationship with cause well - doesn't everyone? If not then I either feel bad for you or wish I was part of your family sad.gif Anyways I also have -

2 dogs - Blaze is gonna be 3 on April 14 - and Khaleesi (Game of Thrones) who is gonna be 1 in like August this year so yeah.

2 cockatiels - Frost who we don't know the age and gender of - and Storm who we also don't know the age and gender of.

Welp I better be going now!

but before I do I love wolves and the colour blue!

--WanderingHowls

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

We could give a view to your eggs if you put your scroll link in your sig. :3

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

I love the color blue too so most of my cloths are dark blue tongue.gif