Hello! I am sending out this survey for my math class. We are analyzing data collected from surveys. Please take part by answering the questions honestly. Your response will be completely anonymous - I do not ask about any important personal information. I can send the results later if you want me to. Thank you for your cooperation! biggrin.gif

The link ---> Click here!

Also did the survey. I personally would love to see the later results. smile.gif

Can't do it without signing in to a google account. That's annoying. sad.gif I never sign in if I can avoid it. But just for you....

Done! Wishing you the best of luck!

I'm living with allergics... I MISS having a dog...

Yeah the survey was depressing for taht reason alone tongue.gif

I did the survey! I have no pets, nor have ever had any pets.

i'm probably an outlier, if i'm assuming the goal of the survey correctly. you're looking for the correlation between an individual owning a pet and having lower levels of stress and higher overall happiness?

I don't like how you can't count fish, when I had fish I saw them all the time every day. They even had names. I also don't like how it asks if you have a dog and how often you play with it but nothing about cats

I don't like how you can't count fish, when I had fish I saw them all the time every day. They even had names. I also don't like how it asks if you have a dog and how often you play with it but nothing about cats

not to mention the lack of other pet species, such as birds, reptiles, and small mammals like rabbits or rodents. horses and other traditionally livestock/farm animals can be considered pets too!

i didn't even really notice this while taking it, as i do have a dog, but looking back on it the survey seems lacking and unfocused.

Edited by pikachu59013

not to mention the lack of other pet species, such as birds, reptiles, and small mammals like rabbits or rodents. horses and other traditionally livestock/farm animals can be considered pets too!

i didn't even really notice this while taking it, as i do have a dog, but looking back on it the survey seems lacking and unfocused.

It's possible the survey is to try and figure out if playing more with your dog leads to people being happier and less stressed, but still it would be nice to take a survey asking more about different animals people can adopt.

It's possible the survey is to try and figure out if playing more with your dog leads to people being happier and less stressed, but still it would be nice to take a survey asking more about different animals people can adopt.

I agree, I prefer cats over dogs. My cat acted like and excited puppy when I got home tonight and that just made my day as well as hers.