MIGOR

New Trophies

Just for good measure, I'm going to say again that I can only support trophies for large numbers of dragons if those trophies do not give any benefit. 1,000 is reasonable to expect collectors to eventually reach, and so could come with an increase in limits. Anything close to the level of 5,000 that comes with benefits, however, is too much pressure on people who have limited scroll goals and do not want dozens upon dozens of various breeds.

Hoarding is a perfectly acceptable play strategy, but so is simple completionism. Extra trophies should not pressure people to collect more dragons than they want. But if they are just pretty trophies given out to people who have managed to collect massive numbers of dragons, that is not undue pressure.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Okay I'm not sure how many of you will understand this but the fact that we can only have a max of 7 eggs leaves me extremely, extremely unsettled. Like, it effects me in real life in a way I do not like at all and the fact I cannot fix it makes it even worse. I would pay money for TJ to add an 8th egg slot. So I am obviously for the idea of adding at least a platinum trophy for collecting 1000 or 1500 dragons and getting 8/24 slots.

Edited by Cecona

We NEED an 8th egg slot with the max 24 living creatures limit to come with the platinum 1,000 dragons trophy. Need it.

Anything higher than that is debatable for me. Considering 9 eggs would be an uneven number and therefore run into the same problem we have currently with 7 in not being able to complete mate pairs, I think the most important is getting up to a new max of 8 egg slots.

Which would work in terms of the trophy colors ANYWAYS! With Platinum as the highest metal-based trophy color I can think of.

Anything higher might be gem colors or something else and may not carry as much benefits with it. But the Platinum's 8th egg slot is a necessity at this point, in my mind.

I support all suggestions that call for platinum trophy as in following range:

Dragon requirement: 1000 (anything higher has no support from me)

Increased egg slots: 8-10

Increased hatchie slots: 24-30

I support all suggestions that call for platinum trophy as in following range:

Dragon requirement: 1000 (anything higher has no support from me)

Increased egg slots: 8-10

Increased hatchie slots: 24-30

As long as the egg slot ISN'T 9 eggs because that's an odd number and we'll run into the same problems again as we do with 7 eggs currently.

So I'd just put that as egg slot 8 OR 10. 24 OR 30.

We NEED an 8th egg slot with the max 24 living creatures limit to come with the platinum 1,000 dragons trophy. Need it.

Anything higher than that is debatable for me. Considering 9 eggs would be an uneven number and therefore run into the same problem we have currently with 7 in not being able to complete mate pairs, I think the most important is getting up to a new max of 8 egg slots.

Which would work in terms of the trophy colors ANYWAYS! With Platinum as the highest metal-based trophy color I can think of.

Anything higher might be gem colors or something else and may not carry as much benefits with it. But the Platinum's 8th egg slot is a necessity at this point, in my mind.

This. 8 eggs/24 hatchies - fine. (GREAT. Even numbers win for me !) Anything higher - no, unless just as a different colour. No more benefits. (And I post as someone who would qualify !)

This. 8 eggs/24 hatchies - fine. (GREAT. Even numbers win for me !) Anything higher - no, unless just as a different colour. No more benefits. (And I post as someone who would qualify !)

Agreed. I'd love to have 8/24, no matter how it is to be accomplished - be it another trophy level, a trophy for owning all breeds or merely being part of the site for at least 1 year. I really, really want this.

I think more trophies would be fun for having XYZ numbers of dragons, but also trophies for celebrating various DC accomplishments (largest army, most hatchies, etc).

Personally, I don't like anything like the "largest army" trophy, which only one single player can have - and which newer players will never be able to accomplish if the player on top stays on top of their game. Makes DC into a competition, which I don't think it should be.

However, trophies for absolute numbers (bronze/silver/gold/whatever-else-we'll-get) for armies are very much fine with me.

I love the idea of more trophies, and more egg/hatchie slots. I also like the idea of trophies/awards for things other than collecting X # of dragons.

Agreed. I'd love to have 8/24, no matter how it is to be accomplished - be it another trophy level, a trophy for owning all breeds or merely being part of the site for at least 1 year. I really, really want this.

I too would love to have 8/24. It would make my inner need for 'balanced' numbers much happier.

I like the idea of new trophies for quest types with dragons. However, I am very much against more egg slots. The reason is that some of us are very limited in our time on the game and/or very slow connections. It is hard enough to get CB of new dragons with the people with lots of time and/or fast connections grabbing everything they can. With the big drops being 1 day and heavy drops for 2 additional days, it can be very hard for slows to even reach capacity. Having the big kids snapping up even more of the new things will make it harder. Unless TJ is thinking about expanding how long new eggs drop as CB *or* limiting how many CB of a new dragon anyone can have for the first X amount of time that a new dragon is out, giving people 10 slots will really make it hard for the little people to play.

I WOULD like 8. To make lineages easier. I wouldn't want to see more than that.

I haven't even reached the bronze trophy yet...

Anyway, I would support an eighth egg slot, but not anything higher. Fancy trophies to show off that do nothing would be cool, too, though!

And what to do with the 10.000 mark? I already reached it. Would love to see the limit set to 10/30

I'd like to see a 2000 (well, 5000, but... tongue.gif) Mythril trophy plus an additional non-trophy level that could be gained by being active for a year, like TJ suggested in the past. Making for a final level that's a nice even 10 egg / 30 max.

I would like to see a diamond trophy with Lindwurm on it at 3000 maybe biggrin.gif

I think 8 is the Perfect Number. 8 dragons = 4 pairs. 4 pairs breed to make 4 babies, which grow to be 2 pairs. 2 pairs breed to make 2 babies, which grow to make 1 pair. Perfect. Perfect for a Perfect 4th gen.

I don't particularly want more egg slots beyond my nice Perfect 8.

I think 8 is the Perfect Number. 8 dragons = 4 pairs. 4 pairs breed to make 4 babies, which grow to be 2 pairs. 2 pairs breed to make 2 babies, which grow to make 1 pair. Perfect. Perfect for a Perfect 4th gen.

This, so very much. I wouldn't mind additional trophies, but I don't really want TJ to give us even more egg slots. More isn't always better, and 8 is a perfect number IMHO. (True, 16 or even 32 would be just as perfect, but too much is too much.)

I would love to have an additional Mithril Trophy for 10000 collected dragons. It doesn't even have to come with any additional eggslots, it could just give extra hatchie space or something if asking for more eggslots is too much - I'd just like to have another number to strive for. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Exactly this. 8 is the perfect number. I have begged for 8 and now I have them

Now that we have 8 egg slots, I would only support more trophies as a purely cosmetic addition. Cosmetic higher trophies would be fun, though.

With 8 egg slots now, the trophies shouldn't contribute to the amount of dragons you are able to raise, at least. But getting some pretty trophies would be nice smile.gif

Edited by DoodleNoodle14