Jazeki

March Release Speculation Thread

Wait...was that like a glitch or something? Does that happen before releases, some people accidentally seeing the description?

No. They just mixed words together or words blurred together or they dreamed it altogether or something.

Yeah, I was falling asleep and mis-read it, or half-dreamed it.

I would be extremely surprised if an egg description mentioned a yolk at all. tongue.gif

Yeah, I was falling asleep and mis-read it, or half-dreamed it.

I would be extremely surprised if an egg description mentioned a yolk at all. tongue.gif

Definitely doesn't seem like it would be a good sign! Like we don't have much chance of actually hatching it or something. =o

Definitely doesn't seem like it would be a good sign! Like we don't have much chance of actually hatching it or something. =o

Instead of hatching, we fry it up. There could be different forms: Over Easy, Scrambled, Sunny Side Up...

Hybrids and non-standard breeds, as others have also said! Also my birthday this month is on a Saturday this year so hint hint if it's going to be the usual weekend release. XD :3

Instead of hatching, we fry it up. There could be different forms: Over Easy, Scrambled, Sunny Side Up...

I'd love another food-based Unbreedable, haha. Not that that's likely at all xd.png

I would also love a green dragon, maybe an unusual color combination. I'm not sure what... green and red, perhaps? I do enjoy contrasting colors.

ETA: I guess that's ridiculously Christmassy, now that I think of it. But something. Maybe light blue... idk.

Edited by silver_chan

I always want something new and exciting to be released for my Birthday Month. xd.png Honestly, anything non-Western would be great. I think we have too many Westerns. Eastern would be my 1st choice, then the non-traditional dragons (2DPs).

I'm so locked right now (and constantly locking myself again whenever something hatches/grows) that there must be a release tomorrow. tongue.gif

all my heart desires is more wyrms and amphitheres. Maybe more food and floral-related ones. (what can I say, the cheese and arsani dragon don't satisfy all my dragon needs.)

unreasonable? a lil. but I can dream right?

I'd like another yellow or orange dragon. P2Ds and hybrids are also always welcome.

Preferably commons so I don't have give up too much olive room. =p

Anything fine with me. I just want new dragons for new pretty lineages. tongue.gif

Edited by aisudesu

Really hoping that any releases are done after the season change. Winter is already the shortest season every year with the December and February holidays, and I'm still trying to get some important last minute breeding in. |D;

And once again all I can think is "please not while I'm so hopelessly locked"

There is that.... laugh.gif

Same??? I am also almost locked and all the eggs I have (& hatchlings) I need them and can't AP them (maybe one-two not very important at all but still).

Let's be real, TJ's gonna come and be like "LOCKED??? HAVE A RELEASE!!!"

I swear he does that.... xd.png I do unlock over the weekend; just let it be a PLENTIFUL one if it happens.

How about like 6 breeds but they're all hybrids? That'd be awesome. I want that.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I care less what the release is than *when* it is. I work overnights on both Saturdays and Sundays now, and I am depressingly convinced that any release will be over by the time I get off work at 9 DC time. Especially if it's a rare. So, my hope is for any release with a long drop.

I'd like to see another Metallic but not as rare as gold or silver. Like the coppers.

Perhaps with an interesting breeding requirement like the Heralds.

The last March Release was on 20th. It could happen since we're 2 days away from the last Release.

I'd like a new rare too, not that rare like Golds and Silver, something like Xenowyrms.

Any breed of dragon would be nice, also, an unbreedable would be cool since we didn't had one for some time. Same for hybrids.

I have this feeling that there will be a release tonight. I'm kinda hoping not... Maybe next weekend? I have to be out of town tomorrow for two days, and I would hate to miss all the New Release conversations.