Jazeki

March Release Speculation Thread

Do you think we'll have a release this month? If we do, I'm hoping for something green and flowery for Spring (or green for Saint Patrick's Day).

Edit: Renamed the thread to avoid possible confusion.

Edited by Jazeki

I would love another Drake.

I'd like other body type or feathery winged.

Just hope other than western+bat like winged combination.

Edited by kjym16

I'm always happy for any "non standard dragon type" being parts of released, and of course look for them. But I also have some prior releases I still need to get a few more of as well. I'm excited for whatever is going to be released!

To be honest, I willing to create new. I may be able to work concept art, sprite sketch and flat. But have no idea about sprite shading. And not fluence at english.

Edited by kjym16

To be honest, I willing to create new. I may be able work concept art, sprite sketch and flat. But have no idea about sprite shading. And not fluence at english.

This thread is about discussing what you would like to see released in March or what you will think will be released in March. If you want to help create dragons, you should check out the Dragon Requests section: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=15 ^^

Hybrids, drakes and pygmies, please.

I just woke up from a nap where I dreamed I was browsing through the biomes, and saw a new description mixed in. It included the words "conch" and "orange" and I think it was a pygmy. unsure.gif

Personally, I'd like to see more drakes, pygmies and two-headeds. If none of those, I'd love a new plant or flower based one.

I want to see a new dinosaur released

Non-Western type, pygmy, two-headed, drake, or something from the completed dragon requests page. wub.gif

It'd be nice to see something aquatic.

I'm excited for this! Personally, I'd enjoy seeing a rare dragon introduced. Or one sprited by LadyLyzar. Because I love her art style!

Edited by andromedae

Hybrid pygmies and drakes, awesome idea!! I would love some of those. Anything non-standard, really. We need more wyrms, too. And as much as I hate the drama, it would be nice to have another true rare in the game. True rare, like Silvers and Golds, not user-driven rare.

I'd rather not have a rare, but would love a hybrid. Also could handle something green.

I'd love a new plant or flower based one.

I'd love that! Or something otherwise spring-themed.

Also wouldn't mind a hybrid.

I was dozing off while browsing the biomes earlier, before taking a nap. I thought I saw a description that mentioned a runny yolk. By which I predict that we will get a Soft Boiled dragon for March. biggrin.gif

I was dozing off while browsing the biomes earlier, before taking a nap. I thought I saw a description that mentioned a runny yolk. By which I predict that we will get a Soft Boiled dragon for March. biggrin.gif

Wait...was that like a glitch or something? Does that happen before releases, some people accidentally seeing the description?