RWyvern

The Normal 'Boring' Days

"No, we just help them. Everyone here has a bad childhood. They are not actually released from the Goddess, only I am. They were all abandoned, including myself. The vamp buddy here actually almost died. And we now still need more food each days. If only we could get a few more hunter, he is our only hunter." He replies. "And beside, the goddess is also taking good care of the hatchlings she currently have." He adds. "And, this is the first place I found when I was a mature hatchling after all- I have permission from her to go explore a bit earlier."

Edited by Rainbowlight

((Woop time for post!))

"I don't want your life stories," Kyoyo sulks. His paw hurt and it was affecting his mood. Then he swung his wings out wide - "Now, I must thank you for your hospitality, but can I be left alone? Do not trap me in here." He covered himself with his wings once more and turned away with a sigh. Later, when it was dark, he'd slip out and disappear once more...

Bump! I'm being lazy and not adding the fire gems along with the tetra. There is still sinii krai and schimitar wings left too. But Diamond, Ruby, Emeraid and uh.. I could say the tetra is unnamed are ready to join a long time ago

BUMP! I have new characters too

Name: Diamond

Species/Breed: Blue fire gem

Personality: Bold and loves playing. Is also a little bit too innocent to explore the world.

History: She was one of the two fire gems that specifically came to Bolz's shop. She was raised by the goddess and now works in his shop as one of the younger hunters.

Abilities: Fast flight, magic.

Name: Emeraid

Species/Breed: Green fire gem

Personality: Brave, cautious and is more serious than the other fire gems.

History: He was the second of the two fire gems that specifically came to Bolz's shop. He was raised by the goddess and now works in his shop as one of the younger hunters.

Abilities: Fast flight, strong magic

Name: Ruby

Species/Breed: Red fire gem

Personality: Rude, and selfish. He is avoided by the other two fire gems.

History: He was one of the two eggs that Air Pearl and Troll found and brought to the goddess, and only him hatched. He now is one of the rudest shopkeeper, and is a hunter.

Abilities: Fast flight, magic