RWyvern

The Normal 'Boring' Days

(Had the most ridiculous time at a friend's birthday party last night. Stayed till midnight, and oh boy that moment when we couldn't get the sound system on the tv to work and we eventually got an explosion of static that scared everyone both in and out of the building and it was glorious.)

"Ugh!" Kyoyo stands with his legs spread out as though he was standing on ice or some other unstable floor; he'd heard first-time teleports were an unpleasant experience, and by GoN was it true.

"Failure's their name...? Oh my GoN... I'm gonna be sick." Kyoyo takes a deep breath, staring at the ground. Five seconds, he'd be ready to carry on. Hopefully.

" Hey don't worry, we're fine now... But you're gonna have to watch out for Air Pearl's prank. Here we go..." He said, and walks in. Bolz stands up as he sees Close To Death walking in, and greets him.

"Oh hello there! You're back! And who's your friend over there?" As Bolz talk, all the other shopkeepers pops out except for Air Pearl. She's out looking for supplies now.

(adding a new character:

Name: Agent Troll-7 (Troll for short)

Species/Breed: Misfit Pygmy

Personality: Even more mischevious than Air Pearl.

History: Unknown, but she is Air Pearl's agent now.

Abilities: None

Other: She often wears a troll mask.)

Edited by Rainbowlight

Kyoyo follows the Vampire, keeping his distance, but close enough to to have set a single paw into the building before he caught sight of an Electric dragon. And then several others.

"Ah! I asked to not be out in front of everyone!"

Kyoyo lowers his head and tries to hide it behind his paw, accidentally putting all weight onto his injury. Realising his mistake, he switches which paw hides his face, still balancing neatly on three legs.

"I'm sorry, sorry... Didn't mean to intrude... I'll be leaving now."

" Hey it's ok, and you're injured... Well we have medicine. Don't be shy cause it will leads to your death, sir." Bolz replied. "And everyone here is friendly too, except for the pranker." He adds. "Now can someone get the medicine for me?" He asked, and right away I'm not freezing give him the stuffs.

"Now we just need to treat your injury... Or can you do it on your own right now?" He asked.

(also the shop is just a nest with decoration and shelves to put eggs on)

Edited by Rainbowlight

"Oh, by the power of GoN..." Kyoyo tentatively reaches out his injured paw. Maybe conceding would get him away from here faster. Hopefully they wouldn't insist he stay until whatever was damaged healed...

"I'd rather someone who knew what they were doing did... whatever it is that you're thinking of doing." He still refuses to make any eye contact - apparently a stick is more interesting than anything else - and his dragon-hide mask hides any expression.

"Hey-hey-hey it's ok! We just wanna help!" He said. "Well let me check your wound real quick.." He adds and comes over, and sniffs at the paw. "Hmm.. A broken bone? Easy!" He said and begans to try to treat the wound. *skips progress cause I dont know how it works* "There! You should stay here and advoid contact until it fully heals, we have a guest room." He said.

Edited by Rainbowlight

(>tfw you know the process of treating a broken bone because you waste time studying pathology when it's not actually that useful in your field of interest...)

Kyoyo, upon being told to stay, sets his paw down - avoid contact, of course. His claws barely brush the floor, and that is enough to send half his limb into overdrive.

"I do not wish to stay," Kyoyo says dully. Maybe if they just let him be... Didn't take off his mask and all that.

"I have certain conditions," he ends up saying. Really, to wander the wilderness with a paw and wrist bound firmly into a single position was just asking for trouble. "No interactions. No seeing my face. And afterwards, forget I ever existed."

"Sure, whatever you want.. But be careful, we have two prankers now. Over there is the guest room if you didn't know." He said while pointing at a secret room that says on the door: "Keep out, employees only".

(also Bolz has the ability to get all informations from something just by sniffing, and so his hearing is bad but he can at least hear from a short distance.)

(all info by sniffing? Wonder how that works...)

(and wait, are we in a nest or a building, now there's a room with a door?)

"Pra-prankers...?" This was just getting worse and worse. "I'll just stay in there and not come out?" Kyoyo edges towards the room Bolz directed him to. Maybe at night he could slip out and quietly leave this nightmare of interactions.

(Oh, the door is stolen from the one who stole Bolz as an egg. He was an ap egg picked up by me.That room is in the tree, but it's hollowed and decorated to look like a real room)

"Ya. Don't worry, the prankers are not that bad. But you have to stay there until the wound heal first." Bolz replies.

"Feeling sick? Let's put some FUNNY SCALES in ya." I'm not freezing said and chuckles at his own pun.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Whatever." Kyoyo sounds uncertain as he sets foot into the room. He shoots a glare at the other dragon. "What." The unimpressed tone is evident.

In the room, Kyoyo slumps over onto the floor in an impressively effortless posture.

A soulstone and a misfit pygmy landed on the branches in the store. They both are carrying some eggs: Two eggs with faint markings and one with red crystal veins.

"We're back. What did we miss?" Air Pearl said.

"A newcomer. Which is injured. We let him stay." Bolz replies and look at the eggs.

"Are these new species? Let's keep them, they could be helping us at getting food or supplies." He adds.

(Will add these two once they become adults. Only two are hatchable I guess)

Edited by Rainbowlight

(haha introducing the new releases!)

Kyoyo doesn't approach the new dragons, but he can see them and what they carry.

"Undocumented species are found at regular intervals," he pipes up. "I've never seen those eggs before - even for an elusive species like myself, I usually know what's around..."

He looks at his paw, trying in vain to flex it just to see how rigidly it was held. Bolz's work was reliable, it seemed.

Air Pearl and Troll right away flies away, heading to the original cave.

"Hey Goddess. We found these new species that would use some help hatching and raising."

They said and put the eggs in the nest filled with hatchlings of all kinds, and flies back to the shop.

(introducing you to.. The owner of my scroll (the dragon at the top). She will be the one to hatch and raise all eggs and hatchling. It is believed by my dragons that she creates every dragons in the world.)

Edited by Rainbowlight

During the 'new' dragons' little excursion, Kyoyo took the time to retreat far back into the room, where less light could reach his shimmering scales and golden antlers. So far, he's relieved no-one had dared to question his mask, or any other personal matters.

"I'll see you all in a few weeks..." he says, curling his wings like a tent around himself.

The two landed on the branches again, and talk to Bolz.

"We brought them to Goddess. She said that only two are hatchable, so I guess we will have two new shopkeepers soon." Air Pearl said.

"Is there any information given by the Goddess?" Bolz asked.

"Sadly no, but the crystal vein one are often found in volcanoes and the faint one are often found in coasts and jungles." Air Pearl replies.

Edited by Rainbowlight

From under his wings, Kyoyo listens in on the conversation, and his snout curls into a small snarl.

"Raising youngsters to work for you, are we?" His voice suddenly takes a darker tone. "Or does this 'goddess' have you all under her whim?"

"Well, kinda. But we obivously work to live. There is almost no preys around here. And about the goddess, she raised every dragon that can be found around the area. There is also someone really far away too. We all meet eachother as a hatchling then seperate to find a new home. Hatching eggs and raising hatchling is her "job" after all." Bolz replies.

Edited by Rainbowlight

"So you're a cult following?" The disdain hangs heavy from his words. "You kidnap and raise slaves, depending on your 'goddess' so much that you cannot be bothered to relocate to a more prey-filled area unless she lets you?" Kyoyo never paused throughout his accusations, jumping to conclusions and debating whether or not to just leave. What if they had some... unpleasant thing in wait for him, a hapless traveler with a broken paw?