Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Ahh I love roleplaying and Discord... and roleplaying Discords and Discords for roleplays and discord in roleplays XD 

Good morning everyone!

I'm in a pickle...I want to enter for an art competition but theme is kinda hard. Now I don't know what to do

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

Lots of random bits but the standout was coming into my office at work and finding it completely empty. No furniture, file cabinets, contents, nothing. Even the divider between the two sides was gone, and no one knew what had happened to it all.  Work nightmares are horrible.

That's both terrible and kinda funny. Good it was only a dream though!

Good morning peeps!

@DragonSpirit009 : What's the theme?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

The theme is Biomimicry - design inspired by nature

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I tend to mimic sloths and do nothing all day. Does that count?

Kind of had a feeling it wouldn't. XD

Biomimicry is interesting but kind of hard to replicate in art (as I, the non-artist, would think). 

Um. How about someone wearing the bright colours of a dangerous animal, like a coral snake or poison dart frog, to protect themselves while walking down a dark road? It could work two ways, the bright colours to warn other road users of their presence and the 'dangerous animal' theme to warn people not to mess with them?

No human drawings... Only animals!

I was thinking of a water bending beetle. XD

Now you tell me XD 

Water bending beetle? Is that a thing or is it some Avatar reference I don't get?

Edit: Oh God No I just tried to Google that 😧

Edited by Fortune86

Yeah I'm not really a fan of how the beetle looks... but so far it's the only thing I can think of.

Doing to Kingfisher/train thing is to general

Well if you are ok with bugs how about spiders? I know people have been researching their silk to make super strong metal cords or something?

Heck no!!

But I know of the research you are talking about.

They actually used some features (I think the design or something) of a spiders web in windows. Since birds have trouble seeing glass they regularly die due to flying into windows. Now with this spider web design in the windows helps the birds out and not fly into them.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

That is pretty clever. We've had a few birds fly into our windows. Poor things. 😧

Though nothing was worse than the time one of the cats brought in a mole. My dad had to get a brick. 

Anyway. How's about Cat's Eyes? 

Yeah with our vineyard we have that same issue!

I know the feeling about the mole... But my dog caught it and killed it luckily. I wouldn't have had the heart!

Oooohhh Interesting idea.

I can have a cat with sparkly eyes look over looking the road!

Yeah, with man-made 'cat's eyes' in the road itself. :)

Dang nabbit why is it so hard to find people to kill? I just want a list of Sims nobody will miss so I can lock them in the basement...

Yeah! Now there's an idea I can work with!

XD

Is that for a trophy?

I'm helping! o3o

Yeah. I need to outlive 5 spouses, have a ghost in the household, whoohoo with a ghost, have 8 ghosts in a household, befriend the Grim Reaper, have a sim age up, raise a sim from birth to natural death and have 10 & 26 generations in one household. 

Then I can mop up careers and the plat with CPA. 

So I got a bit of work to do yet.

BTW, I'm guessing you'd like your colour scheme to be blue? Hair, clothes etc? Do you want blue eyes too or something else? Plus do you want short, medium or long hair?

Same questions for preferred approx looks and colours (I have dibs on pink) for @Marcus Pheonix & @Lagie

Dang... That's a  lot!

Blue is fine... Medium hair and brown eyes.
And a lighting bolt somewhere in there XD

I'm not sure what tattoos I can get but I'll have a look. :) I'll hopefully be done with my current sim by the weekend so I'll be able to get started on everyone then.

Where about on this map do you think we should live? Twin Oracle Point has lots of build room and is close to the ocean, but is just across the road from Avarice Acres where my serial killer lover is building her murder basement relaxing room.   

Spoiler

c30436d96ff0dfae9de472d5491f7663.jpg

So just bump one lot over? XD

Do you want a side hobby? There's fitness, fishing, video games, guitar, violin, piano, chess (which will be kinda mandatory for all of us), handiness and writing. Otherwise you'll just be painting pictures all the time.

Nobody is getting gardening because it's a pain lol.