Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Okay cool but if I get confused I will let you know XD

But I doubt I will

I started with that book by sheer coincidence (it had a dragon on the cover and the blurb on the back said it was about them). Though it took me a while to understand

Spoiler

Death. THEY TALK LIKE THIS. 

But I was like 11 so yeah XD

XD

I should actually have a re-read on one of my favorite books. 

Lord of snow and shadows by Sarah Ash

Well its a bit hard to type out on the phone but its something like this guy's family is kind of possessed by a dragon demon from another world and is passed down from father to son once the father dies. Now this guy wasn't aware of his family's history. His mother took him away with the hope of him never becoming like his father. But that didnt happen. So he goes through this process of fighting with this demon and also learning how to control it

This demon dragon also kinda let these men transform into him so that they could protect their lands but the price they have to pay for it is rather gruesome. 

Of course there is also love in the story and all that. 

Really good story. You will actually like it. 

Wow, sounds like proper high fantasy. Didn't mom tell him anything? Because I bet suddenly being a dragon came as a surprise. 

I wish I could write my stories. I get like two or three pages in before I get depressed and just end up deleting it all. XD

I can't remember now. 

I knew the people of his county came to fetch him but I can't remember if it was more of a kidnapping XD

Also the transformation didn't happen suddenly. It all happened gradually. So there is no haste in the book. 

I seriously can't remember how I came upon this book but I was hooked instantly 

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

*sneezes* My allergies have got the better of me this morning. I am glad you are feeling better, Spirit!

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Yeah, they're annoying.

dreams - i rarely remember mine.  and when i do, they probably end up as my NaNo novel for that year. (that's what that "NaNo" link is in my sig. heh.)

Hello!

Dreams? I maybe have remembered a dream once in over 20 years. I just sleep what are dreams?

I have weird dreams, too. 

Hugs Lagie.

I just sold my house.  Yeah!!!

Congrats, Classycal! :)

So a move is imminent?

Warmer is good. I can't imagine moving in the cold would be any fun.

Dreams is weird. Like one time I dreamt that I was Spider-Man, which was weird but pretty cool at the same time. 0_0

And thanks MP 😊 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Good morning everyone!

I'm back at work and feeling myself again \o/

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

But I wish I could eat something else. Toast is getting overrated now. But I'm still afraid to try something else

Still a bit weary of what to put on.

I only put on bovril when I make toast. No butter or anything.

Well take it steady. Don't want to make yourself sick again. Get today out the way and see how you feel tomorrow. 

Well tomorrow I'm going away for the weekend with friends... So I'm hoping I will survive.