Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

morning all... it's cold this morning, back in the 20sF.  but early next week it's supposed to be in the upper 50sF! 😮

Hello!

*sees a Fortune and hugs her*

Some gamers really are something. Because you do group content on easiest difficulty you can do whatever you want as DD (damage dealer) right? Nope i don't think so.
Even then only the tank should pull the boss first and if there is a mechanic like a ready check and even one player is not ready why pulling the boss in the first place? On top of that in the conversation following that starting to insult players and letting the tank now if someone else pulls then just use a skill to get the attention of the boss... Most players really did not agree, but by a miracle we killed the first boss collected our loot and i left that group. Most of the players who behaved formed a new group and we did the group content, but still why?

Random groups... you get toxic players every now and then.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good morning, Lagie. Hope you are feeling better and more rested this morning.

So so, thanks. I'm not sleeping well, though, which is starting to make me irritable in the days. Very annoying.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

morning all... it's cold this morning, back in the 20sF.  but early next week it's supposed to be in the upper 50sF! 😮

That's warm for this time of year, isn't it?

I don't know which idjit decided to schedule Junior Junkanoo for 5:30 p.m. but whoever it was clearly did not consider the rush hour traffic issues it caused.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

That's warm for this time of year, isn't it?

well, January is a weird month.  lately both the 20s and 50s seems to be the norm XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

well, January is a weird month.  lately both the 20s and 50s seems to be the norm XD 

January's almost over. How on earth did THAT happen?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

January's almost over. How on earth did THAT happen?

i know, right??

monday and tuesday it's supposed to be in the low 60s.... that's NOT normal for February 😮 

ello spirit

that's not good, the day just started, you shouldn't be exhausted (that being said I know the feels uwu)

at least it's Friday?

Hi there WS!

It was a late night last night! And I'm sleeping badly.

So I'm hoping to go home early!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Boo for check ups

SPIRIT!

*hugs and gives a pillow*

Yeah I got to go in an hourish. And work's internet is messing up again so I can't get month end done T-T

Well hopefully it will go quickly and no problems will appear.

I wouldn't mind it's just that it takes like eight attempts for them to draw blood. I walk away covered in plasters and cotton wool and sore arms T-T

Ah yeah!

I get that.

Man I'm craving good now! So hungry

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Hi there WS!

It was a late night last night! And I'm sleeping badly.

So I'm hoping to go home early!

Maybe we could start a 'not sleeping well' club...

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I wouldn't mind it's just that it takes like eight attempts for them to draw blood. I walk away covered in plasters and cotton wool and sore arms T-T

Ouch. Our techs here are very efficient so I hope that doesn't happen to me over the next few months.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

It's cold for here again. I've had to close the patio door I nearly always keep open and add an extra layer of clothes.

Thats good to know fort.

Gah I put some ulcer medication on but it's so uncomfortable and now I can't get rid of it.

I have some mouth ulcers, they're finally painful and I got a past for them a week ago, but they're in such an awkward spot its so unpleasant to put the paste on... but now it's on and I can't get rid of it.

In other news I drew something for the first time in ages.

40 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I have some mouth ulcers, they're finally painful and I got a past for them a week ago, but they're in such an awkward spot its so unpleasant to put the paste on... but now it's on and I can't get rid of it.

In other news I drew something for the first time in ages.

Owe. That’s not fun at all. I hope you feel better. 

Whatcha draw? 

Hallo guys! *snugs the Fortune and Sprit*

8 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I have some mouth ulcers

Oh, I hate when that happens! They hurt so bad. Hope yours heal quickly, MP!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

ermergerd guys! i got a bronze tinsel from raffle this morning!!

Wheeeee! Congratulations! You influencing it male or female?

3 hours ago, trystan said:

ermergerd guys! i got a bronze tinsel from raffle this morning!!

Congratulations! :)

BUSY shop day today. I'm exhaustirpated.