Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Wait, is this a new set or the last ones? I'm losing track of how many times your car has tried to kill you D:

The first time it was my front tyres that needed to be changed.

Now it's my back tyres and shocks.

I've never had my shocks changed.

Well I still have to pay off my credit card as well. Until then I can't really buy any thing that is considered a luxury

The game is overwatch, one of the few I play.

Played another match (bloody long one too, longest you can go in a koth, 5 rounds) and I got a lot more rank... though now I'm back in the 2200's I doubt I'll make it back up to 2500.

Oh that game.

My friends talk about it some times.

It is very rage inducing. And I'm in the worst tier of competitive. Where no one communicates and trolls and raging tryhards are rampant.

The Cowboy is useless though one of the worst characters. Cyborg ninja is a lot better in the right hands.

That is why I would be no good at that game. I always pick characters I like over how useful they are.

I'm not good with those kinda games either.

I see there is another new Warframe trophy.

Won't be getting that one either xd.png

Yeah thats the biggest problem with my rank, no one tries multiple heroes they only ever play their "main" meaning they won't change if it's needed.

That's why I don't like those games.

Yeah I'm not really suited for MP. Even in Warframe I preferred to solo most missions so I can't do the higher level ones.

That and the fact that everyone just leaves me for dead when the Stalker shows up...

This is a competitive game though, against people not A.I

You physically can't solo things, its a team game. Which is why it's so frustrating when people refuse to play for the team.

The are PvP in Warfarme too.

And team work is needed in some missions. Higher levels can only be done by a team of four and certain puzzles need everyone to work together. I remember spending over an hour hanging out with two other Frames because the fourth refused to come and do his part of one friggen puzzle.

That's why I'm having trouble playing the game at the moment

No... I forget I'm playing with others and then tend to wander xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

xd.png

Gotta check for loot right?

I take it you don't get people yelling at you over the com?

Yes xd.png

Luckily I only played once with one of my friends... He kept asking where I was xd.png

That day I decided not to play with others xd.png

xd.png

There is a difference though between having an 'ooh shiny' wander around and keeping three people waiting for over an hour. One of the guys was so peeved I think he started swearing in Russian.