Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh yeah I played a bit of fallout 4 the other day now that my pc can run it modded without the framerate tanking.

Though i've also got pokemon now, just made it to the wild area and it's so addictive roaming around catching everything in sight.

I'm going to try a Neutral/MM run where I just shoot things and build. Nothing fancy.

Are you getting chased around by wild pokes? 

The newspapers was insane yesterday!

The one I worked on alone was 56 pages

Damn thats a biggun.

And in response to you Fort, yes, yes I am.

I caught the corgi pokemon and named it Corgyn in honour of british politics.

Is it over now Spirit? 😧

That is a bad pun and you should feel bad XD

AS for the politics, I have no idea what is going on. Boris wants to flog the NHS to Big Pharma while Corbyn is said to be anti-Semitic. Nobody is going to win this one. 

Yeah... Thankfully!

In total from all six paid titles we have sent 362 pages to the printers in one day.

And after this newspaper we only have three left for the year.

Yeah. Well almost.

I have to pet sit for someone till the 22 December.

Then I can go on holiday.

Just playing with pets all day :D

Oh well, hope the end of the year is alright for you. I've got some good days of work ahead of me (last monday was so busy)

Not really.

But when I get home my mother will still be baking till the 24th.

So not out of the woods yet.

Then I can relax till the 13 Jan

We've been baking for 19 years... I think we are pro's at it

Wow... i'm not even 23 but I just had a moment where my thoughts are suddenly consumed by my impending death by varying diseases and conditions... I should not have gone into the medical field I'm too much of a hypochondriac.

15 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

I'm not big on pumpkin, either, but I like pumpkin pie.

I just spent my art class talking with a fellow Gemini lady who's also into astrology and five million other things, naturally. She's like, "I'm going to come next week with a full compatibility chart for you and the Aquarian guy you like." SO unexpectedly nice and refreshing. I've never actually interacted with many Geminians and Aquarians - my two favorite signs - before. Most people in my life seem to be Pisceans, and while I love Pisceans (literally all my best friends are Piscean), it's nice to talk with people who get it other air signs. Finally, someone who won't assume I'm a flaky liar because of my Zodiac sign! (Some people on the internet are actually proud of saying they hate all Geminis. It's even a meme. I learned that for the first time today, sadly. Wth?)

One of my best friends from high school is a Gemini as is one of my current best friends! Geminis are good people.

That's a LOT of work, Spirit!

Our paper yesterday had the annual Jury List in it which added another 214 pages to it.  Thank goodness my name's not in there but I do know several people who are.

Voting is open! Go. Vote. Even if not for me.

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/186007-dc-photography-contest-168/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-9889169

Edited by Lagie

*dances into thread* Morning all 

26 days till Christmas! (I have a board that keeps track) :D To warn you: I’ll probably keep doing this all through December just ‘cause I love Christmas *dances out of thread*

Edited by Swiftphoenix