Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey there fort. Just bought the pokemon game.

Well Flashes actor was in Glee, Grant Gustin, so he can sing.

The only poke in Shield I'd want is the new Ponyta. So cute!

But I'd want the endgame poke in Sword more. 

I've plat'd Greedfall and am up to date with Warframe. Hope something good comes out on the PS+ in December because I'm nearly done with LGP too. 

Yeah I like the ponyta but I prefer sir-fetch'd. Only other mon shield has that I like is Tyranitar but i'm aiming to get the new guys anyway.

I wish the older games were on the Switch. I stopped playing after Gold/Silver. Would like a crack at Black/White or X/Y. 

16 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Well Flashes actor was in Glee, Grant Gustin, so he can sing.

Oh yeah my dad mentioned that 

was  pretty funny for me bcos I didn’t know :P 

Right now: looking at my (slightly crumpled) no-tangle origami earphone box I just folded. (That is, the earphone wire won’t tangle.) Looks a bit untidy, but at least it works. XD  

I think many actors and actresses can sing, dance and act these days. They get tutored in the basics of all three because you never know what a role will call for. 

Wow fort I didn’t even know that was you! New avvie? ;) 

Cool ~

No wonder there are so many musicals going around nowadays. Have you seen the Greatest Showman? Loved that one 

I have no idea what that avatar is fort.

Hugh jackman was a theatre performer so him being able to sing makes sense.

Yeah I just changed it. Her name is Scorpia and she's a hugger. Make of that what you will. 

Gerald Butler had only previously been in a minor band before being cast as Erik.

Well I’m learning a lot today XD

and on the subject of actor/Singers... I wasn’t going to mention Zendaya today but... *sheepish shrug*

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie : Notification :nyan: 

Morning peeps!

It worked! They're back to normal now.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I'm freezing. A/C in this house is strong.

a good number of the actors i like have also done stage plays and they do their own stunts.  and they can sing too. :) 😍

also, i get out early because tomorrow is Turkey Day! XD

Lucky you! We do not celebrate it here, but my cousin's wife, who is American, will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

so you get a thanksgiving dinner!  this year is just me and hubby - the daughters are elsewhere

so i'm making turkey, but i'm using purdue short cuts, so it's already cooked, and in strips and pieces, LOL.  i have gravy, and mashed potatoes, stuffing, and cranberries.  i need to see who's open tomorrow though cause i forgot about the pumpkin pie. :blink:

i like pumpkin pie.... thought about getting apple, but hubby won't eat that.  i'll see what i can find though.

Not much open on Thanksgiving Day, unless CVS has pumpkin! XD

I have a pumpkin at home that I need to gut so I can roast the seeds.

Edited by Lagie
Typo

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here, I can't remember the last time I ate turkey, and I don't like pumpkin! It's also bloody hot! Nothing quite as gross as working up a sweat vacuuming then putting on headphones onto damp hair... eughhh

I'm not big on pumpkin, either, but I like pumpkin pie.

I just spent my art class talking with a fellow Gemini lady who's also into astrology and five million other things, naturally. She's like, "I'm going to come next week with a full compatibility chart for you and the Aquarian guy you like." SO unexpectedly nice and refreshing. I've never actually interacted with many Geminians and Aquarians - my two favorite signs - before. Most people in my life seem to be Pisceans, and while I love Pisceans (literally all my best friends are Piscean), it's nice to talk with people who get it other air signs. Finally, someone who won't assume I'm a flaky liar because of my Zodiac sign! (Some people on the internet are actually proud of saying they hate all Geminis. It's even a meme. I learned that for the first time today, sadly. Wth?)