Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

On 11/19/2019 at 11:00 AM, Marcus Pheonix said:

Cause you showed up in the discord.

Oh. Well there we go XD I will shortly bombard the RP with my zany fanfic characters XD 

Ugh hope you get the Real ID situation sorted out soon purplehaze! 😬

I have no idea why that last post included my final comment inside the quote box (as if it came from Homeland Security!) even though I was clearly typing it below the box!

Not only that but I can't even go back and edit it out of there! XD

Edited by purplehaze

Carless still... hopefully I will get it back tomorrow. This weekend is a Christmas craft fair I participate in, and, while I can walk my stuff there if I have to, I would rather not.

oooh a christmas craft fair sounds goo, Lagie!

i'm still playing with more words in my story, believe it or not

Hi there MP!

I doubt that. Her month end usually starts closer to the end of the month.

Don't know if she is on leave.

I guess...

Hmm i'm torn... i've been trying to eat healthy. But I was supposed to go out with friends tonight which got cancelled so now I just want takeaway, and i'm getting hungry.

Ah yes... I know that situation.

I find myself in it at least twice a month XD

Well it's up to you.

But my rule usually is. If you're plans got cancelled and not going out anymore then you don't get any treats.

I do the same with parking at certain shops.

If there is an open spot in fornt of the shop then I should stop and buy something. If not move along  XD

I definitely don't do that with shops.

Ugh, I am cursed. Everytime I get money, something breaks.

Two weeks ago it was my PC (it breaking was me thinking I had all the parts to upgrade it) which cost nearly all my money.

Got paid today, yay I can finally start saving... and my AC is leaking and ice has fallen out of it... great.

Life seems to work like that, sadly. 'Extra' money always finds a way to be spent.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I do hope this sunny weather holds for the fair this weekend.

i could use lots of extra money to send it to our credit cards!

also, g'morning all! :)

Yeah, I put a large chunk on the card today for my car. I'm so happy to have proper brakes now!

Brakes are a good thing!

Good news today! Hubby and I had our appointments to settle our Real ID issues and everything was approved, so we are officially legitimate holders of those starred driver's licenses! Yay!

Bad news, I tripped over a curb on the way there and tore up the skin on two fingers and my knee. I also broke my fall with the arm that I have had so much difficulty with. Between that and a light rail "incident" on Saturday I have had some anxiety, but all seems well -- I hope there will not be delayed reaction. I have just been beginning to be able to use that arm more without pain.

Edited by purplehaze

Yay for sorting out the ID. Boo for the injury. Hope it heals quickly.

I am dog sitting this evening. Peanut is hyperactive, has not yet settled since I arrived at 5.

Thanks, Lagie! I am sure everything will be fine. I was most concerned about my arm, but so far it seems not to have been injured. We'll see how it feels when I wake up in the morning.