Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

That's very cool!

Next time I'm on my laptop, I'll see if I can find a neat one I did several years ago.

Pumpkin toppage, page 855! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

thanks!

hopefully it won't be too long 'til you're on your on your laptop again, then

Who woulda guessed that being a vampire is so much fun? There is going to be a serious re-think of my vampire/werewolf preferences.

You're a vampire now, Fortune? When did that happen?

Good morning CPA! Hope you are all doing well. Another beautiful sunny fall morning here, but we are supposed to get some much-needed rain tomorrow.

I know there are some folks here who have done RPs here on the forum -- or at least I think there are! I am mentoring a new player who is asking a question I can't answer and I wonder if anyone can help?

Just one more question: what is the form for  submitting characters when you join or make an RP? I’ve seen the thread where the forms are posted but I can’t find a specific form

:) 

Yup. Each RP generally has its own form, though they tend to be a similar format.

Home, waiting for a lunch call. I'm not sure how long I will be. Nice sunny day here!

i have a nice sunny day too... i'm about to go get some lunch.... a slice of yummy pan pizza from the pizza place right across the street.

Sounds good!

I had a messy Florentine omelette for a late lunch (spinach, white onion, Swiss cheese).

Thanks MP and Lagie for the RP help. That is one section of the forum that I have not ventured into.

We are supposed to get much-needed rain today. The prediction was for it to start nearly 3 hours ago, but all I've seen is a light mist that hasn't even wet the street. They promised me a soaking rain! I hope it is just delayed and hasn't passed us by! I really should stop listening to weather forecasts as they are so seldom accurate. :(

we're supposed to get lots of rain tonight, and wind i think.  the weather channel was making a point of saying that the winds would from the north and west, not the north and east, so it won't be a nor'easter.  .....but i'm thinking it'll feel like one? goodie.

We are finally getting rain now. No wind, yet, but I think they were saying that would come after the rain is gone and is supposed to be strong.

Enjoy the wind!

I actually like windy days, so long as they're not hurricane-affiliated.

8 hours ago, trystan said:

if i don't blow away first! XD 

*offers tie straps and a large rock*

So, I finally get my car back from the mechanic and it overheats on the way home. There's a leak in the water pump. (I need a new car...)

And of course today it behaved itself at the mechanic's, no leak in sight. I still need a new car.

Good morning, @Fortune86!

*huggles*

How was your vacation?

I have to go into town today. What sort of stoopid bank insists you do everything by ATM then issues an ATM card that expires?!?