Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Lucky.

I might get off next week Thursday and Friday but only to get my car serviced

8 hours ago, trystan said:

exactly what i said.  but it was raining most of the day, so it all came off.

weeeeird.

We had lots of rain yesterday, too.

IMG-20191009-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.329dcb2b8724b67d7db73b5116e6d5d7.jpeg

You get time OFF to service your car, Spirit? Is that normal there? Here we have to fit it around our non-work time as best as possible.

Edited by Lagie

We could use a small bit of that rain here, Lagie. We had a bit on Tuesday, but after a very dry September it was not what we needed. Our grass is brown and crispy and I fear for some of our newer trees and shrubs.

6 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Halloween or not egging is no prank. It can ruin the car paint. 

oh very true.  i was glad it was raining yesterday, actually!  on the other hand, i do have a perk i bought from the dealer when i bought my car - free car washes - 1 per week if i really wanted it - as long as i have my car.  BUT the rain got all the egg stuff off the car, so yaay!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Here we have to fit it around our non-work time as best as possible.

i have to take a day off work so i can take my car in for whatever it needs or when i myself have a doctor appointment. and because i do a lot that stuff on a friday, it's not paid time off (if i take time off mon-thurs, i can used a personal day from that job)

Hello!

Wow, that looks prepaired and are those pallets start to really swim? So concrete under all that water?

Hope you are all doing well.

I kind of took a bit of a break from DC but my dragons behaved and gave me eggs. Now to find stuff for my i owe someone eggs. I need to look up the decriptions for those eggs again.

3 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Hello!

Wow, that looks prepaired and are those pallets start to really swim? So concrete under all that water?

Hope you are all doing well.

I kind of took a bit of a break from DC but my dragons behaved and gave me eggs. Now to find stuff for my i owe someone eggs. I need to look up the decriptions for those eggs again.

Yup, concrete underneath much of it, but not all so there's somewhere for it to drain off into.

The pallets are supper heavy so have yet to float, thank goodness, and quite high so they stay out of the water.

Which eggs are you looking for?

*sends today's rain to purplehaze* It's only just started so there should be lots left. :P

Congrats! :D

The rain rain rain came down down down... but has now stopped just in time to let the dogs out before bed. G'night!

thanks! i tried .. two weeks ago, i think it was, and my selected mate refused. oops. and then tonight i remembered. :) 

Refusals can be frustrating when you don't have a backup plan!

it was the first time i'd bred her, and then i had to wait a week.  and then i forgot. XD 

Good morning peeps!

I have a new works computer and now I can't find anything. 

Edit: I have to credit some invoices and make new ones to a different address, but some one has already gone through them and rebilled them, so I have to finish the invoice a second time before I can credit them. 

Edited by Fortune86

It's not just Friday. It's my last day before I have some time off ^_^

But that means my supervisors are going to throw all the work they don't want to do next week at me this afternoon T-T

yay and ewww 😧

Wait, but why wait till the afternoon? Wouldn't it be more efficient to give it to you earlier so you have enough time to finish? (though of course optimally it would be better if you didn't receive the work)

My supervisors went to a client's party last night so none of them are going to roll in until about midday.

One dude gets totally slashed every year. Will have to wait and see what drunk stunt he pulled this time.

That's not a good way to end your week, Fortune. I hope you enjoy your birthday vacation!

*latehugs Lagie*

*whispers* Supervisors back in office. I have no idea what is going on.