Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

morning all!

so i tried ordering a popsocket, and it rejected it FOUR times because i spelled out Lane, instead of Ln. wtf??

Hi!

So bigger and smaller problems around.

Fifty dogs just sending out? Who will take care of them? Hope you all will be able to recover and take care of yourself and all the other who need to be taken care of like pets and children.

So you were lazy and did not write the whole name for you adress? Well the one time nobody thought about helping those lazy people not writing whole words... :P So glad you will get something nice trystan.

so it turns out it got rejected because my inputted address didn't match the address on file with the bank - i put in Lane, they thus claimed the bank had Ln.  funny thing, when i put in Ln, it worked.  i tried that because one of the other sites i've had to put my address in, it told me the correct way to put it in was Ln.  and only my 5-digit zip, not the extra four numbers.

so when it worked.... and then i went to the website with my card transactions, there were five of 'em... and only the most recent one was the right one.  so i called card member services.  they said it was fine, the first four would get cleared out.  so i was curious and asked about the address and how it was on file.  they said Lane. weeeeeird!

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

Mornin', folks.

That sucks, Fortune. :( I hope you get better soon.

We were absolutely slammed with huge amounts of rain last night. It started out as occasional bouts of light drizzles through the day, and then at around midnight it turned into a freaking monsoon. My friend who lives in a different city posted a video that he recorded, showing how some of the streets in his hometown had become flooded from all the rain. Autumn is in full swing, it seems. More and more trees are turning yellow and the weather is getting colder every day.

But now for some better news -- yesterday was my brother's birthday! ^_^ He turned 27 this year.

Fight it fort, don't let the virus take control!

Use the fire within!

No fort, too much fire!

Spoiler

20190909145851_1.thumb.jpg.b38f233fb7be829fa9e791a2a35daf1f.jpg

You're think?

You mean you think.

And the implication was that the character is on fire... which is too much fire.

If there's one thing playing World of Warcraft has taught me, it's that fire is bad because it hurts if you stand in it and you make your healers cry and scream at you in anger. But wow, Marcus, that's a whole load of fire in that picture of yours. :blink: What game?

You should play Dragon's Dogma Saz. Setting yourself on fire and yeeting yourself at an enemy is a viable tactic. 

Eh the story has some twists though. DD is a great game though, fort got me into it and I love it!

Game is Divinity Original Sin 2. Beautiful game! Throwing yourself into fire is NOT a viable tactic in it but into poison is! (Which is unfortunate cause poison is flammable which I think is how the whole party got on fire in that picture)

Setting your sword on fire is classic.

My dwarf companion was weilding a flame axe for a while but we've switched him to a blinding greatsword instead.

I'm using the DLC equipment at the moment because they raises attributes by a point (Hat +1 Intuition, Gloves +1 Craft, etc) but the armour rating is kinda bad. 

Well it's good that the DLC gear is balanced, otherwise it would just be pay to win.

God why do I get into such dumb arguments.

I'm arguing that University isn't a school.

The real problem is that it looks really good and anything I try to swap to doesn't look as nice XD

It both is and it isn't. Some Uni's will refer to themselves as a school, others will send the Dean after you with a lead pipe should you call them that.

22 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Sending out another fifty dogs? As what? An army? O.o

15 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Fifty dogs just sending out? Who will take care of them? Hope you all will be able to recover and take care of yourself and all the other who need to be taken care of like pets and children.

They're going stateside to a rescue organization to find homes over there so we have kennels to put the evacuated dogs in.

And I've been sending kids' books and toys and stuffed animals out to the evacuee shelters from my shop. Lots of help being given by so many people!

Hi!

*free hugs for everyone here*

So they fly out all those dogs? I wonder how many pets are dying/have died because the humans are no longer there. Not only humans suffer and all the wild animals too.

I am thinking about making my home and garden nice for bats. I have to do some research and talking first before i just act. I can start by builing a insect hotel... Have to take a look into it.