Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Trust me, I have way too many games at the moment xD

I'm surprised that it runs so well for me too. It's pretty well optimised.

Oh well, worth an ask :D

Me and the frenchman are playing undead characters, who's shtick is that they take damage from healing and heal from poison. So my characters is being a poison based tank. I run up get into melee range and drop poison everywhere so I heal and the enemy takes damage.

The problem with playing a game at release is that there aren't too many tips online yet.

I need another naut disguise. 

The Nauts are a faction in Greedfall. They control certain areas where only their members can go, so you need to sneak in in one of their uniforms. 

It's an RPG. You play a diplomat who has gone with their cousin to a recently discovered island to help them govern over your faction's city and also try to find the cure for a deadly disease that is ravaging the continent and island (the greenish black mark on my character's face). The island Natives are not entirely happy with their new neighbours.

Many times you can chose whether to solve  problems through either force or reason. Magic is a thing but I'm running as a one-handed sword/gun combo. 

Ahh the good old sword and gun is a great combo.

My games an RPG too. All the sorcerers are collared and sent to an island for reconditioning. You have to find a way out and to get the collar off... and then the whole world opens. Divinity has so many ways to solve quests and the like. Just getting out of the fort you're sent to at the start of the game I can think of 5 different ways.

The gun is super strong, but it needs bullets to fire. 

I'm still waiting on news for DA4. 

I'm betting the story will be good as P Weekes has taken over as main writer. It's the combat and animation I'm worried about.

I hope they give female pcs their own walk animation too. 

I can't remember if there are mods that change the female walking animation. But that just makes me think of skyrim where all the women sit like men.

I hope so. If the combat and animation is as good as the last DA4 i'll be happy. But after Anthem... ooo boy they really better hit it out of the park (and don't let EA mess it up like what happened with that).

I went off Anthem as soon as I heard it was online. Bioware should stick to single player affairs. 

EA needs to step back and just let people do what they know. Every time they interfere it makes things worse. I'm still annoyed the nixed the original concept for DA4. 

What was the original concept for it? I haven't really heard anything about it apart from Solus being the villain.

Original idea was for a small band of spies working in Tevinter and gradually getting drawn into whatever conflict Solas kicks up. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sounds like you guys might need food after all that gaming. XD

I am about to have real toast and coffee! Then off to work. We are getting many evacuee dogs in.

Oh man yeah you guys must be run off your feet.

I know the British like to complain about the weather but personally I think we're pretty lucky with it.

Today - since we've only just realized we completely neglected the storm on our website - I get to put together something that tells everyone what's going on and hopefully compels them to make many donations. We are sending another fifty dogs out on Friday or Saturday to make even more room for the evacuees.