Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Fortune!

*hugs*

TinyPic has poofed so all my ARK badges and something else has also poofed. :(

Poofing toppage, page 827! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Well, that sucks. And another thing that absolutely sucks is that we got a sudden one-day heatwave here... +25 Celsius outside. 🥵 I'm so glad it'll only last just this one day and it'll be gone tomorrow, but... dang it.

But there's something good about this day -- by an insane stroke of luck I caught a 2G silver Shimmer from the AP! :D I traded it off just now, but... wow. I thought it was just going to be some super long stairstep line or something messy for freezing. I swear my jaw hit the floor so hard it almost broke through it when I checked the egg's lineage.

i've saved all my tinypic pics, so i think i ought to reup them to imgur, since i had their sad dude in another one of my sigs.

i still have to watch the Dark Crystal series - i JUST watched the movie over the summer for the first time EVER. :blink:  but i'm holding off on the series because... well, it's like Rogue One for Star Wars.  if you've seen the movie, you KNOW how the series HAS to go.  you just do.  and i don't wanna. yet. it's too soon. XD 

There's a series about Dark Crystal? :blink: I've never seen the movie myself, but I've heard of it. But I've never heard of anyone making a series out of it too... is the film any good?

oh the film is great! (well, i think it is.  i love everything i watch and read, so there's that...).  the show is a Netflix series that's a prequel to the movie.  so start with the movie first, if you want to give it a watch.

Hi!

Oh Greedfall is already out. So much for my plan to get a pre-order bonus for Greedfall or Greedfall at all. Well should i buy it later and when there will be DLCs i can buy the whole package at once.

Reminds me i played MMOs instead of finishing Technomancer...

Hope your friend will get the help she needs soon to be able to process the horrors she went through. Still having her dog must be helpful.

Edited by Tigerkralle

So does he want to shoot people born and raised in the USA with the citizenship of the USA who are fleeing to another country because of a desaster like Dorian? For treason or something like that.

Just a general question i will not read it, because i already have a headache.

no.... he says everyone fleeing from the Bahamas to here has to have all their proper paperwork in order, cause, y'know, there might be very bad people and criminals who want to sneak in to the US that way.  seriously? the idjit needs a new line or something.

Agreed on the idjit. I'm horrified one of our papers has that on the front page complete with photo of the idjit, like I want to see that all over. town.

Make sure everyone you know and everyone they know and everyone they know goes out and votes.

Very good! :)

I always tell people if they haven't actually voted, they have no business complaining about anything the elected officials do.

oh yeah, i've said that as well.

although i have amended it, sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, like my one friend, who i believe was (and still is) technically homeless (he doesn't really talk much about it), and doesn't have a permanent mailing address. so while he never came out and told me, i believe he didn't vote in 2016 for that reason.

but.... other than that, if you don't vote, you can't complain.

Extenuating circumstances may be excused certainly!

I am tired of tying elastic and beads. :P

yep!

i went to order an "i love my library!" popsocket on popsockets.com and it kept timing out! :blink:

Hmm. Maybe you weren't meant to have that tonight!

i guess not!  i'll order it tomorrow from my work computer, see if that works.

i did place an order for reusable sandwich bags from amazon, though!

4 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm just horrified.  daily.  it needs to stop.

So much awful stuff he's doing and saying! 😠

@purplehaze - he also needs to have his phone taken away from him,  twitter is not how you make policy, or fire people either.  there's been so much wrong and awful since january 20, 2017 😠

Agreed 100%! POTUS should not need a babysitter, but this one does. But enough of him -- thinking about him just gets my blood pressure up!

Good morning peeps!

@Tigerkralle : The Greedfall pre-order bonuses are available separately on the PSN store now. They are useful for the starting area quests if you want to save gold. 

A better look at my De Sardet

Spoiler

EEKjx_IXsAAyv6F?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Fortune86

Hey there fort.

I finally started playing Fire Emblem 3 houses again... I really need to finish it.

But I also started playing Divinity Original Sin 2 with a Frenchman!

It is a gorgeous game! If you or Spirit had it on PC I would for sure play it with you (it's up to 4 people multiplayer).

Look at those leaves!

Spoiler

20190908234427_1.thumb.jpg.d4006f9beb8fc1597747b7e98a460807.jpg

Hey MP.

I think that game is a little much for my chromebook XD

Plus I have enough games on my PS4 waiting list.