Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

Filing cabinets, @Fortune86? Really?

@Lagie: Yeah. And tables, chairs, computers, dead bodies, tyres, pipes, etc.

You just got to use whatever you can find lying around really.

Morning peeps!

11 hours ago, trystan said:

yep.  and i take blood pressure meds as well.

hubby has MSNBC on, and Rachel Maddow is talking to your PM Minnis on the phone.  it's awful.

Ooh, I miss watching Rachel when I am home (no cable, by choice). I will have to listen to the podcast of it later.

Good morning, CPA! B)

The sun is shining.

The wind is breezy.

Now we have to hope the eastern US coast stays safe.

Edited by Lagie

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Seems our winter is over. Since we are going to have temperatures of 32 degrees over the weekend

SPIRIT! *snuggles*

LAGIE! *alsosnuggles*

Our weather is pretty weird at the moment. Can't decide what it wants to be. 

The in between seasons thing.

That happens a lot in Cape Twon

morning everyone!

Lagie - has Dorian finally left you alone?  the good news for me (in PA) is i don't even think we'll get weather from it - it's supposed to go up the southern east coast and wreak havoc on the coast until about North Carolina/Virginia, then back out into the Atlantic.

Spirit - *echoing Fortune* how's the doggo today? 🐶

Glad to hear Dorian has left the Bahamas, finally!

Hope it won't affect the US east coast too much. Like trystan I feel we will be okay where we are (near Baltimore), but I have friends in N Carolina who are right on the coast. They took a big hit from the hurricane last fall and haven't recovered from that yet. They certainly don't need this one!

i have a friend in Wilmington, NC...she says whatever wind and storm surge and Dorian-related weather that happens might be overnight!  that's the worst time for severe weather. yikes.

Hi!

Hope you all are doing okay and that it stays that way.

Wow, don't you love if you are going to a place and the rooms you are allowed to use are booked for two group with overlapping times? We had to wait for them to finish and less time then usual and then then a few of that group demanded that we don't use all the rooms we are allowed to use because there are laptops staying in the rooms and they will lock them. Of course they did not lock those rooms and vanished and we squeezed two groups in one room each or so.... -.- We are a nice group but that was laughable. Like we steal or manipulate something. We leave when the building is about to be closed.
It was not the fault of that group but not staying behind and guarding their stuff when they can't lock the rooms is not nice.

@DragonSpirit009 Is the dog who does not eat better now? The other dogs are eating?

Sup fort.

I finally finished my big art piece I was doing for the RP i'm in!

My pc nearly exploded exporting it as a video though!

Yeah, because I was essentially editing the ending to an anime I like with a bunch of notable characters from the rp in it. So I thought, why not go the full mile and just make it another video.

It's already been blocked in japan xD

Ooooh.

I thought you have done a video application for it or something XD

Wait....blocked in Japan? Japan?

I'd ask what you did but I don't want to know O.o

Well as I said it was an edited anime ending. The music was a song from an anime so it got blocked in japan.

I can share it with you (i would like that as a way to test that it works so when I share it tomorrow to the RP I can be guaranteed that it works).

Well the art is the important part, and making sure it works.

Im still kinda keepin it secret so i'll pm you.

Good morning, folks. :) I hope you're all having a great day. So far I'm doing fine, I joined an art club last spring and it went on a hiatus for summer, and today it's starting back up and I'm so excited!

Evening Sazandora.

Group stuff is fun,

Now that i've done my art thing i'm hoping i'll be able to continue drawing stuff...

Art club sounds fun! Enjoy!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I'm thinking I ought to have fished the tadpoles out of the flood puddles in my shop yard yesterday. I hope there is still enough water for them so I can do so today.

It's a little thing funded by the healthcare system here in my city, it's open for anyone to join but it's primarily aimed at people with mental health issues; the point is not just to do artsy stuff like drawing, painting, sculpting et cetera, but also to motivate people to leave their homes even for just an hour or two and be social. :)

morning all! anyone heard from spirit, and about their doggos? i hope everyone's okay.

Lagie - if all you have are just flood puddles, i'd consider that a good day!

Sadly, Spirit's Jessie didn't make it. :(

Nor did the tadpoles, but they're less important.