Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

We don't know... They took blood tests yesterday. So now we wait.

spirit, i'm sorry your doggo isn't feeling well.

in other news, i don't have any eggs from the new release. anyone want me to breed them something in exchange? maybe i ought to ask over on the discord channel too.

also, when did this meteorological season crap happen? fall isn't september 1, it's still summer out there. i'll go by the astronomical seasons, thankyouverymuch

I'm definitely seeing the signs of autumn creeping in here, the leaves in some trees are beginning to turn yellow. And at last the terrible last-minute heatwave is gone and we're back to the usual cool, gloomy, occasionally rainy weather. Just the kind of weather I like. :wub:

And I just went to hunt for some new release eggs, missed a shuffle's worth of them so against my better judgement I decided to check out the other biomes to see if anything nice caught my eye... and indeed, I pick up a Siyat to fill an important egg slot I could've filled with, say, a new pygmy instead. I'm hopeless when it comes to resisting the urge to pick up Siyats, I just love them so much. XD

fall does start showing up early september, but where i am (southeastern PA) it's not really fall until like October.  we don't get much fall... and less spring.

oooh, the Siyats are nice.  i wonder if i have any...i sort by rainbow. ;)

You have no siyats, @trystan? I can breed you some once my new eggs hatch.

Filing cabinets, @Fortune86? Really?

Still blustery and squally here. I have ventured out but have not yet gone all the way to work.

@DragonSpirit009, I hope Jessie gets better soon.

hmm, i don't know if i have any or not.  any ideas where they sort in the Rainbow sort?

edit: nope, i don't have any Siyats, i checked the Encyclopedia! XD

also, i now have three of each from the new release, so until something hatches, i only have 1 open slot...

Edited by trystan
to update info

While I've been building an army of them ever since they were first released... so close to hitting 300 now. :D Almost all of them caveborn, too!

I have several in all colours. I like the siyats.

oh that's awesome, Saz!

i just looked through my spreadsheet, one of my pages is alpha by breed, and so i counted. my top three dragon breeds are:

20 Guardians

24 Splits

32 Pygmys - of all types

i also only have 711 grown things on my scroll, so...

i have.....

wow, it's taking a long time for my spreadsheet to load in. *glares at computer*

the mint in my sig is the link to my scroll :)

:D Better than none!

Sent you a siyat. No rush.

Dorian is finally crawling away from Grand Bahama.

true true!

and thanks for the siyat!

yeah, but that means Dorian is heading to the US...... i think it'll head out back towards the sea before it gets to affect me here in PA.

how messy did your place get?

Glad to hear you are safe for now. Hope the aftereffects are not too severe.

Dorian is already messing with the U.S. while still vexing Grand Bahama. My home is relatively unscathed, just some foliage needing sweeping and a minor roof repair that I think has been needed for a while. Abaco has been flattened and flooded.

Stay safe over there!

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My home is relatively unscathed, just some foliage needing sweeping and a minor roof repair that I think has been needed for a while.

this is a relief!  that's hard to read about Abaco and Grand Bahama though :( 

26 minutes ago, trystan said:

this is a relief!  that's hard to read about Abaco and Grand Bahama though :( 

It gets worse and I kind of wish I had not been told.

:(

Tomorrow I will be bagging clothes from my shop to send out to the relief efforts.

Thanks! Me, too!

*sets out some soft-eating black liquorice*

You're welcome!

I have exactly three pieces left in the bag I got while in Canada. I wish I had picked up more. XD

i'd read somewhere that black licorice isn't all that good because it can wreak havoc on your blood pressure.... but i don't remember the details now without googling it....

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/black-licorice-trick-or-treat - it can lower your potassium levels, causing bp to spike.  now, you'd have to have 2 ounces every day for 2 weeks, so i'm safe.  i don't have it all that often anymore.

Hmm. Interesting info.

*says she who takes blood pressure pills daily*

Hopefully three pieces (30 grams) won't mess stuff up too much.

yep.  and i take blood pressure meds as well.

hubby has MSNBC on, and Rachel Maddow is talking to your PM Minnis on the phone.  it's awful.