Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

tomorrow we're supposed to get a ton of rain that's moving east, so yaay.

i'll be getting my hair done in about 2-1/2 weeks - which is my birthday. :) 

i voted! i was torn between yours and another one... and when i voted, you had 2 votes and so did the other one! :) 

Hello!

I am still alive. So i hope you are all healthy and will stay that way if not get well yesterday!

*leave a gift for the good spirit keeping this place clean with all the leftover food*

hey there Tiger! good to see you again :) 

Good to see you, Tigerkralle!

Thanks for voting, trystan!

The more votes, the more fair.

Some idjit was in my parking spot when I returned home just now, and of course said idjit gave me the cut eye when asked to move her car. There are pretty clear numbers on the spots, and we do have visitor parking. Idjits.

you're welcome, Lagie

Idjits. *sigh*

you ever watch Supernatural?

tenor.gif

Hiya, folks. How are you all doing? :)

@trystan, nope, but the gifs are fun!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out muffins*

Bright sunshiney day here so far!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

the gifs are fun!

the character, Bobby, calls everyone idjits.  especially the main characters. :)

From today's paper - 

20190813_184629.thumb.jpg.e9236d3291dbaf3bf3210f06930ac351.jpg

And, say it with me now, the power is ...

out again, eh? *sigh*

come on over! i have power, wifi, and a/c!

I would if I could!

Canada is looking better and better.

Still off, will likely be till 10:30.

back to Toronto? stop by me on the way there! XD 

ugh.

Today I woke up feeling pretty miserable (on an emotional level, physically I'm fine) for no reason. Overslept a bit and had to drag myself to the computer to do my daily rounds in this one video game I play, didn't really enjoy it at all and just forced myself to complete it and then just exited the game once I was done. All I've been doing after that is just... loafing around and listening to somber songs and wondering why I'm still here. I'm starting to feel a bit better now, slowly but steadily... I hope you fellas are having a better day. So far it's been pretty normal for me... apart from feeling like total garbage for literally zero reason. Yesterday was a real good day and all. Everything's alright.

We had a thunderstorm over here at around 10 AM, bringing some much-needed rain for all the poor plants in the city that have been suffering from long droughts. And the air feels so nice and cool afterwards, I like it. :)

Hope you continue to improve, Saz!

I'm hoping my scratchy throat is allergies and not actual illness. :P

ok, so younger daughter is going across the state for college - we're near philly, college is Pitt. so we're driving.  daughter can't quite visualize if all her stuff will fit into either of our cars.  i have a Honda Civic - it's white, light and roomy looking. hubby has a Ford Focus - it's black and the seats hug you and it's like a dark cavern. and our car ride is 6 hours away. yes, my car is more comfortable for the drive.

so hubby takes a look at some of the stuff daughter has brought down to our front room (which is by the front door, out to where the cars are, appropriately named), and says it'll definitely fit in his car, with one of his back seats down.  we can only have one back seat for stuff, since it's me, him, and daughter going.  one of her big boxes won't fit in my car.

we really can't afford to rent a larger car, but my mom has a Honda CRV, which is bigger than the Focus.  but hubby is still saying that we'll be able to get all her stuff in his car - and i really don't think so - she has more stuff, including at least two boxes, two suitcases, and a whiteboard calendar.  hubby's still insisting that we can take his car.  but we're going to ask my mom if we can borrow her CRV..... and i really hope daughter has MOAR STUFF so hubby is convinced we have to take my mom's car.

ever try to convince a wall to paint itself? yeah, that's hubby.

anyway, g'morning all!! :D

XD

If I had walls that painted themselves, my kitchen wall repairs would be much simpler.

Rain, rain, go away...

i'd like to be able to wave my hand or a wand and things get done around the house. :)

also i see i'm a good thread killer XD

I want a wand that turns on the lights.

Six (6!) hours off last night and my shop was off when I arrived this morning. And, now the power is back, the a/c and the camera system are not, and half our main building is still out, too...

6 hours without power? YIKES!

and you gotta have that a/c!

For the shop for sure. People shop longer when they're in the coolth.

yeah, that makes sense. it can get warm at my retail job, and a lot of times the customers like the fan i have at my register.

in other news, i hope we can borrow my mom's CRV instead of getting a rental.  rentals have hours they have to returned by. lol

Thankfully, everything reset properly after the second outage for the day...

Yay for borrowing! Safe travels!

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

everything reset properly after the second outage for the day...

SECOND outage? ::shakes head::

yaay for borrowing - but it's becoming more stressful than it really is.  my mom said we can use her car, as long as she has it back by 8:30 wednesday morning.... LOL