Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

I'm ok! How's you?

Edited by Fortune86

I've been playing more of my assassining game which is fun. Got my ship now and I have essentially left the tutorial.

I realise that the way I play means I really shouldn't bother upgrading my swords but I still spent loads of money on it.

Yeah but I like playing unarmed or with the hidden blades, both of which don't get upgraded and do just as well as the swords.

Hi there MP!

I'm good Fortune.

Just got a rude awakening this morning from one of the pets this morning. I'm pet sitting for a friend.

Yeah but no harm in having a back up weapon in case enemies get stronger or you get overwhelmed. 

Whenever I play a game with weapons I always use the fun one but keep a serious one handy for dire situations. 

ooooh. What you sitting Spirit?

Thats not the way the fighting works fort, and my backup weapon would be guns or smoke bombs, which are basically instant kills and they're only really needed for the tough enemies.

Combat is just sit and wait for them to attack, counter and kill. It's very simple.

Its not an rpg, you have swords, hidden blades and bare handed. And you can also have a blow dart, pistols, smoke bombs and money to throw.

The later games are the ones that introduce more varied weapons. You can take an enemies weapon by disarming them or picking it up off the ground but you can't keep it.

So you can have the sword with you at all times?

I'm guessing the sword works differently to the pother weapons? 

No it's basically the same, it probably does more damage but the countering way of fighting is basically an instant kill for anyone you do it on, and it's really easy. You only really use the swords if you feel like going wild for a bit but chances are they'll block them anyway.

But yeah swords at all times.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Well then hanging onto it won't do any harm. You've just started the game right? Maybe further down the line you'll come across a situation where it's useful. If not, no problem. 

I've played the game in full before fort, getting ship upgrades would be much more useful :P

I'm saying I could have honestly just kept the basic swords and never upgraded them.

Well it was hindsight. During the tutorial you have to buy a sword upgrade and I was like "oh I can afford a really good one, I'll just get that" and later I was like. Hmmm I kinda don't use the swords xD

In Assassins Creed 2 you could get a late game weapon which was a metal gauntlet, and I just loved using that.

Swords, hmm.

I could skewer whoever stole the stuff from my office once I find out who they are. I have spent ages checking the CCTV with no luck so far.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out yoghurt and assorted fruits*

How is everyone today?

Can you set a flamethrower trap Lagie?

*hugs*

Edit: Like this

Spoiler

2015_HomeAlone_13_111615-2-920x610.jpg

Edited by Fortune86

That would be perfect!

*hugs back*

I went out for a quick shopping trip and returned to all the sofa cushions on the floor. This puppy is a busy soul.

yaay weekend.  but i have to work tomorrow at my retail job...

Hope that goes well, @trystan! My day stressed me out so much I was consulting the vets about my chest pains... turns out I'd forgotten to eat.

ugh, that does sound stressful.

but i'm at my retail job tomorrow for only like 4 and change hours.  i'll be fine.  i just like to complain XD 

Hello!

Forgotten to eat... Sounds like me. Don't do that too often, Lagie.

*eating fruits*

I found old pen and paper characters. A journey to the past... Okay back to my backlog of stuff.