Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

not as humid now... it rained lots earlier.

boo on thieves :( 

Rain usually helps!

Boo indeed. And probably coworkers...

hmm.... sometimes the humidity is worse than before it rained though.

ugh. i work in retail and that happens too - internal theft is ... disappointing -_- 

77% humidity in my Northern California town, 62°F, foggy, little/no rain. Pretty typical for this time of year. We don't even get summer until September, nor winter until January/February.

Sess - in southeastern PA we usually have like 5 days of spring and then it gets hot and humid for summer.  then we have 5 days of fall, and then it's cold, like permafrost sometimes. lol

Brr. We don't get cold here at all now. February is the coldest month but nothing like the northern US cold.

while we get cold, it's nothing compared to places like Minnesota and Wisconsin.... and Canada XD 

I've got family on the East Coast, though I only ever visited in August and September. The August trip was really hot, and the other times featured pretty mild weather, accordingly to my sensibilities, anyway. I was only six the first time, but I remember driving from the Jersey Shore to Philadelphia, and visiting the Franklin Institute and Independence Hall. I think my favorite part was trying a Philly Cheesesteak from Philly. It was highly satisfying.

@Sesshomaru  yeah, that sounds about right for august.... i'm actually about an hour northeastish of center city Philly, in Bucks County.  i've actually been to the Franklin Institute when i was a kid, and one time i took my kids there when they were kids (they're 18 and 21 now o_O)  i've been to Independence Hall when i was in high school.

i LOVE cheesesteaks.  yum.

is your family in/near Philly, or was that just a tourist thing?

They're in New Jersey, near the coast. Some were born in Philly, though. The Walton family.

Edited by Sesshomaru

It was funny experiencing winter in the tropics and then the sub tropics. In the tropics the lowest temperature it got was about 22C, but down here in the sub tropics i've been getting up in the morning at a chilly 10C which is rather inconvenient :D

Hey there spirit.

Started playing my pirates creed game, definitely doesn't look as a good as I'd hoped and the movements are a bitslow but it should get better soon.

Hey there MP!

Well maybe after you get the hang of things you won't notice the problems.

I'm going to try and download the assassins creed game I have this weekend and see how it looks

Yeah I think it's that... and it's kinda side scroller game

6 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

It was funny experiencing winter in the tropics and then the sub tropics. In the tropics the lowest temperature it got was about 22C, but down here in the sub tropics i've been getting up in the morning at a chilly 10C which is rather inconvenient :D

True. A lot of it is relative. I live here so February is chilly. A tourist coming from snowy Canada finds February nice and warm.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out croissants with butter and jam*

The getting up and letting the dog out in the middle of the night is starting to take its toll on my sleep deficiency.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I know the feeling! I know the feeling

Spirit!

*huggles back*

I'm so sleepy...

Even the dogs are sound asleep now.

Mmm... there seems to be rain coming tomorrow!

Yeah a lot. Our main dam is only 40% full.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

@Sesshomaru well that's cool!

@Marcus Pheonix so in the winter we've gotten down to -6C(ish), and with a wind chill (brrrr!); and in the summer we've gotten near 37C and with the heat index.  eww. (and it's on those humid days sometimes when the low is only like 21. really ew.

10 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Yeah a lot. Our main dam is only 40% full.

Are you on water rations again/still?

We are still on water restrictions.

They lifted a bit two months ago. But it looks like people saw it as "back to normal" stage. Meanwhile we are still on level 3 restrictions.