Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

Hi there MP!

How are you guys?

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Hey MP!

I have no clue about Assassin Creed MP. Never played one. 

I would love to get Assassins Creed. You know if I had the console XD

Spirit should get Hitman too. Grindy, but many of the deaths are hilarious o3o

Assassins Creed 4 is basically a pirate game, it was so fun, i had been thinking about replaying it but I only ever had it on Xbox 360, saw it today for $24 and was seriously tempted. Fun parkour and dynamic combat with ship battles and a decent cast of characters to love.

A pirate game? Do assassinations still happen or do you just blow up people's ships?

I will put that on my list Fortune.

I enjoyed all the Assassins Creed games that I have played before. So I'm willing to jump and buy whenever I see a special for one XD

Posted (edited)

Many PS4 games rotate on and off sale. I'm trying to avoid too many new purchases and focus on grabbing older games that have had a serious price drop (Saints Row was only £4.99 or something). 

Edit: Though some cheap games are just plain terrible. Saw a game called for 'Refunct' going real cheap almost slapped it on my wishlist but figured I should google it a bit first.

Oh dear. 

Edited by Fortune86

Assassinations still happen, but the pirate life is why most people love it. The action gameplay translates very well to traversing masts and tropical jungles though.

Of course he does.

Is there ever a bit of pirate fiction where he doesn't at least have a passing mention? lol

I actually still have an Assassins Creed game that I need to play for the Vita. I just haven't got around to download it.

Found out there was a bundle for 3 assassins creed games for $30, probably not gonna play the other 2 but I felt the extra $6 in price was worth getting

Assassins creed is "historical" lots of real life famous figures appear in them, Richard the Lionheart in 1, Davinci in 2, Washington in 3 and Blackbeard in 4.

Hey lagie!

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

Of course he does.

Is there ever a bit of pirate fiction where he doesn't at least have a passing mention? lol

Blackbeard is the quintessential pirate! It would be more surprising if he didn't appear.

Hi, MP!

Is it that Assassins Creed chronicles, MP?

Cause that's the one I have.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

No it's an actual collection of the proper games, 4, Unity and Syndicate (4,5 and 6, essentially. Unity was never considered very good and syndicate still had a load of problems)

Spirit!

*huggles back*

How goes the day?

This thread definitely gives me a gaming education. :D

Ah... I think I have one and two for my laptop.

It's going good so far Lagie.

How things on your side?

Pretty good so far.

I'm relaxing with the dogs, watching cartoons ( :P ) before going to work - and of course, hanging out at DC!

Lagie!

*latehugs*

Lagie should really get some sort of gaming thingy. 

Hi!

Too warm and thunderstorm passing by. So only for a short moment tons of water from the sky and then humidity and maybe less heat or not. Weather is weird at the moment it rains proberly.

Hope you are all doing okay at least. I am slowly on my way to get my sleeping pattern on track.

Hot. Humid.

Thieves at work.

Parts of my life suck.