Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I wouldn't mind slowing down time. I could get to work in 5 minutes if I wanted to and sleep late. Not get up at 5am and getting ready to drive through

See? More napping time! XD

I don't know how slowing time down would affect traffic though. All the cars would still be on the road and from everyone else's perspective wouldn't you be speeding? 

Not a lot of traffic when everyone should be at work at 8am XD

Zig zag all the way. If the other cars are slow and I'm fast then there should be a problem.
Also it's school holiday. So less traffic

You've never played a game where you have to race through traffic have you? XD

But by your logic you'd get home in record time too. 

I've had my fair share of racing games. Not a fan of them but will play them XD

Also it depends on what kinda slowing down time we are talking about.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*huggles both*

*sets out toast and jam*

The puppy chewed the corner of the sofa cushion last night. Oops.

Lagie!

*latehugs*

Oh dear XD Is it very bad Lagie?

Well then you must do much better than me Spirit. I always crash into something lol. 

It's definitely nibbled but it took me a while to find which corner it was. I found the loose threads first. I wonder how much fabric he actually swallowed.

No, not really.

So now, when I go to work, I guess I will need to stash the pillows so it doesn't happen again.

The problem with puppies is that they'll chew anything.

We still have holes around the house from when Devon was a pup. 

This pup dragged the fridge out into the centre of the kitchen when he was a mere six months old. And he's small! (But strong - Boston terrier.)

g'morning all!  it's such a lovely, humid, rainy morning out there.

bleh, i hate the humidity.....

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

That is strong!

At least he didn't open the door?

Nope. No door opening skills yet! 😮

You wouldn't like it here then, @trystan. It's always humid here.

It's a nice place to visit, if you don't mind the humidity!

It's an okay place to live. Kind of frustrating when you still have Canadian expectations of things like workers showing up on time...

have you lived in Canada before the Bahamas then?

i've always lived in the same county in PA my entire life.  (except when i was away at college....but that was just the next county over! 😶 )

Yes, I spent my first three years here in Nassau, 15 years in Toronto, 15 years in Vancouver BC and the rest back here in Nassau.

Have you travelled at all (aside from college)?

well, i went to California when i was little (2).... road trip with my parents - we went from PA to Alabama where my aunt, uncle and cousin were living at that time. otherwise i've travelled to a few of the states (some not so nearby (MI) but not as far as California); and Canada - a number of years ago we drove through Ontario west to east (stopped in London for lunch) and ended at Niagara Falls.  and i've been to Israel twice, once for a tour, and once as a volunteer on a kibbutz (both were pretty much college - the tour summer was between high school and college)

That's a fair amount of travel!

London and Niagara Falls are the only ones on your list that I've been to.

Oh, hang on. Dauphin Island, Alabama when I was 15 or 16. Mom was working on a film that was being shot there.

true, it is.  

states i've been to or through: CT, MA, NY, DE, PA (elsewhere in my state), MD, VA, WV, OH, MI, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, CA (and all the states between - MS, LA, TX, AZ, NM...) and then we drove the northern route back home, i know WY was in there somewhere.  (and yes, i looked at a map for ALLLLL of them) XD

Good morning everyone!

I've been all over South Africa. Then Namibia and Zimbabwe. I also think I was once in Botswana... no wait or was it Maputo which was in Mozambique. I was very young during that trip.

Morning peeps!

Got him again o3o

Spoiler

Edited by Fortune86

Sup fort.

I was really tempted to buy assassins creed 4 for ps4 today but wasn't sure how well it would run. Plus i'm trying to save for the new fire emblem game.