Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey MP.

It's one of the DC ones. Just using it as a place holder.

I know i've seen someone using it before... can't remember who though, it was years ago!

I probably did use it before, but chances are someone else is currently using it too. 

Well don't get used to it because I'll probably change again tomorrow lol.

Up to book 8 of Overlord. ^_^

It's a cute orange Fortune! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted fruits*

The wireless here keeps poofing so I am having to use my data to stay online. If I poof in a day or two, I've run out...

Hiya. So a few days ago I bred a bunch of Siyats, trying to get non-Siyats out of them for lineage building. Ended up dumping over 20 2Gs into the AP.

And today, I saw someone in the trading hub trying to trade off a random 2G Siyat. Went to check its lineage -- wow, those parent names sure seem familiar... oh wait, they're mine. How funny.

We had a really ice cold weekend over where I live, but now looks like things are warming up again. It's nice and sunny after several days of gloom and rain, we even had a decent amount of snowfall here. I just hope this summer won't be as horrible as the last one, it was way too hot for way too long and it messed so many things up and I can't believe some idiots want this summer to be even hotter. Why? +20 Celsius is just fine, it's plenty warm but not too warm so people could actually walk around outside without feeling like their shoes are melting into the ground. I just don't get it.

It's always annoying when your internet goes down, thankfully mine is really stable and hardly ever goes poof, though when it does actually crash, it stays down for several hours or even an entire day. But I can tolerate it since it goes down maybe... once or twice a year at worst.

I have noticed that in the Hub, that people are trading off AP finds.

Hope you have a good summer. It's hot and humid here today.

Good morning everyone!

Voting day done... And now we wait

My votings coming up, would normally be working on it but i'm flying that day so RIP, wanted the money :(

Probabl;y just gonna go to pre-poll the day before.

Captain procrastination strikes again... this assignment is so boring.

Hi MP!

That's why they made it a public holiday yesterday. So that everyone has a chance to go vote. Even South Africans in other countries got to vote

I'm really hoping the leadership will change. It will be nice to get the may corruption people out of the way.

I'm having a dab at that captain as well MP. I so don't want to do this work now.

It's compulsory here and usually on the weekends, they have absentee votes (letters) and pre-poll voting.

Was quite annoyed to see an aussie facebook page tlaking about how they wished they couldn't vote, and some commenters were like "oh just show up and get your name ticked off, don't actually vote" and that really annoys me cause i've literally had to dig through trash to find votes that people have thrown away when I worked on it.

Did see a funny parody video talking about how bad our last government was... mainly due to incompetence (we've had 3 different PMs for the same party since the last election) and bad choices. So I got a laugh out of that at least. No corruption fortunately, hope things get better for you.

I don't really follow politics to be honest. I only know what I see on the 7pm news sometimes

I barely look at other countries politics.

SPIRIT!

*hugs*

I haven't been following any politics at the moment. Don't think I've seen any news in about 5 days D:

I don't follow politics because of the aforementioned patheticness of it... kinda sucked when my last assignment required me to know some.

Oh hey its the male cat that has a female voice and name.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Our politics keep digging up the past. Racism this and racism that. The country is so all about racism that you most likely get a job because of your skin color and not because your degree.

Yeah, what name ends with ana and isn't a female name?

Seriously with the reveal for the new game (?)/ expansion/dlc of morgana's human form people were seriously surprised to see it was male.

*hugs Spirit*

Well I hope a good candidate gets in for you.

Different cultures have different naming themes. *shrugs*

But the screenie of Morgana cuddling up to Joker as a human was unbelievably cute. XD

The problem is there are 30+ parties to vote for. So in the end most of the votes get so split up that the party I want to win doesn't have enough.

Unless they agree to join forces. But that still isn't enough

Still haven't played the game so I wouldn't know.

That's a lot of parties O.o I'm not sure how many we have, but I don't think its anywhere near that number.

Different parties teaming up doesn't always work. I think that's when things started getting real stupid for us. :dry:

Will see how it's going.

Not sure how far they are with the counting at the moment.