Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Was bright and sunnny when I left home so nope, glad I packed my umbrella though.

I even checked the weather forecast on my phone and it said fine. (Radio in the other room said chance of showers but that was an underestimate).

Woo just did my 3rd assessed online quiz for the business unit. Didn't do too great last week (12/20) but this week really pulled it back with a 19.34/20. They gave us 30 minutes and I spent the last 10 on one question (even messaged my friends for help but no dice).

Well that's just amazing how crazy the weather is and can throw a person of their game!

Dang! I was just thrown a curve ball here at work. A school group just visited us. And they decided to use me as the person who explains what happens in DTP!

Well have fun with that spirit!

I'm trying to choose if when I buy a new gaming mouse for my pc do I get the same one as last time, or do I match the new keyboard I'm getting and get a pink one (which is $40 more).

Good morning peeps!

Oh dear. It looks like no one is having a good start to this week. 

I don't know if anything I said was worth something to them XD

I know I rambled a bit!

I would go for the matching up one!

I know it's more expensive but things matching up is just nicer XD

Uhh turns out the pink keyboard doesn't have the numbers on the side... also there isn't as much stock as i'd hoped in the stores near me.

Hey fort

Hey MP.

Do you ever go to work and realize you have completely forgotten how to do your job? That's my morning right now. 

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Oh yeah! I've had those days.

SPIRIT!

*hugs*

Well I finally managed to open my email o3o Caps lock was on and I didn't notice XD

Ugh I hate it when I accidentally put caps lock on.

Worse part is I can't see the light to that shows it is on to begin with.

It's quite sunny here at the moment so I can't quite see the screen. 

Which is why I uploaded all the wrong attachments.....

Thats what happened. England got rid of their rain and sent it to aus all in one giant bundle, that's why it's so intense at the moment.

Choosing keyboards and mice are hard :(

Dammit. We aimed for South Africa and missed.

Can you bat it back over MP? 

At least it ended in the southern hemisphere XD

I know how you feel MP! I've been trying to decide for a year now XD

Apparently the BEST keyboard on the market is named after good old aussie HUNTSMAN spiders.

And they're available in stock near me, so I might go get me one tomorrow (and a new mouse which is the real issue).

We don't need to purchase actualy ones, they're already here

tenor.gif

Seriously though there was a big one crawling around my room, I tried to just guide it out of my room but it got stubborn.

Cause I mentioned to my friend that I killed a big spider that was in my room (she doesn't like spiders... yet has a pet snake!? Snakes are SO much worse!!) and he was with us.