Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hello!

I am binge watching the whole Critical Role Campaign 1. I started last year took a few months of and now i am watching them again. It's so intense right now. And my sleeping pattern is off.

Hope you get well soon Spirit!

@Fortune86 Der Satz war korrekt. Keine Ahnung wieviel du hiervon verstehst.

Daylight saving time is something that should not happen ever again. So pissed that there is the possibility that maybe in the future a few countires will do it and a few not... -.- I mean the whole chaning the time thing.

I really hope we all will stick to winter time and that's it. At least in Central European.

4 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Hello!

I am binge watching the whole Critical Role Campaign 1. I started last year took a few months of and now i am watching them again. It's so intense right now. And my sleeping pattern is off.

Love me some Critical Role. Have no idea why there is not a bigger fan base for show in this game. It was so hard when I had to stop binge watching and start waiting for the weekly live shows. I loved watching them LIVE for so long. Unfortunately, after awhile my schedule no longer allowed me to do that, and it was hard to give that up! It is like a drug, but in a really great positive way. Interactive Storytelling has always been something I love and this just is just an amazing thing. I always tend to recommend people start Campaign One with the Briarwood Arc. I'm so glad they are going to animate it, it really was an amazing arc. But if you are already binging it, then you are already set. Again, I don't do "Fandoms." The only thing I fan over that much (aside from obviously Tabs art) is the my husband. But I also am a really big fan. I tend to find trying to have discussions with other fans a fruitless and frustrating exercise unless I have something in common with them BEYOND that. Not that the Community isn't great, I just don't really have the time. So I'll have my own theories and enjoyment, but I am so glad that so many people have found this and was happy to come on board sometime around episode 50 - 60 live in Season 1, and have watched it religiously. I don't have much TV time, but I have NO issues with what little time I have making 4-10 hours a week of that dedicated to THIS show. Some things are just that good. This is so beyond Podcasts, but if that is the only way you can catch it, I get it. I have seen a few members in the Community reference their like for it in various ways, but again, I was surprised to not see an actual thread about it.

And no, there are never too many Lunar Heralds. But since I randomly checked in and you left a comment, let me say I am ALWAYS happy to see fellow Critters, however, no, if you consider it one of your fandoms, I am probably not the person to really understand. It resonates on a deep emotional level with me. My husband was beyond words when I was distraught for almost an entire weekend weeping, mostly one night, but it led to something else and I was just beyond comfortinb and reason for at least a few days. And is always very confused. But if you are into delving deep and celebrating with others however you choose to celebrate and be creative, more power to you!

Fandoms aren't something that are a young or old or any age thing. Some people really get into whatever things. People like to refer to this as a "nerd culture" thing but really, I've seen people obssess over movie stars, royalty, crushes, sports, fashion, etc. I consider them all the same thing and my brain and desire to engage in activities on that level just does not compute with my life or brain desires. However, I always want people to have the freedom to rock out as they like, especially when obviously no harm comes to anyone, but it causes great wonderful thing.

That was my random chatter I am adding because I know so many people who play this game have various fandoms they go DEEP on or are really into, and I just have never been one, don't understand, but I'm glad you love it that much. Now, I'm not talking about Social Anxiety or Autism spectrum where people attach very deeply to very specific focused things and that is how the brain just embraces and functions in life. This goes well beyond people who fall beyond that brain wiring, and I just don't think I will ever really understand. And that is someone who is HFA. Maybe I just compartmentalize too much. Which works just fine for me!

I suppose now is not the time to say I have never heard of it. XD

Sleepy...

Had a boring class at uni.

Started storming.

Decided to stay back with friends to do our assessed quiz.

I got a bad mark (compared to the rest of them, and my mark alst week)

Walked in the rain to the station at about 6:30 (so it was dark).

Arrive to see my train leaving, no biggie looks like anothers coming in 10 minutes just after my mates train.
I wave goodbye to my mate and notice that it's now 30 minutes till my train darn... hmm it's been 20 minutes but it still says 20 minutes till my train arrives... now standing undercover... 10 more minutes... train is 15 minutes away... hmmmmmmmm

Basically I got home at 8:30 after having waited at the train station for about an hour.

That that all sucks.

Did you at least have a hot bath or shower when you got home? 

Nope I had dinner.

Was a... dare I say medium-rare steak? The center was pretty pink and it tasted like beetroot.

I've only ever had well done (and no, not with a flamethrower before anyone asks).

Not sure if meat is supposed to taste like beetroot though...

I usually have medium.

That's why I was so confused, it was bright bing inside almost the colour of beetroot... and it tasted like beetroot.

Yeah, the pinker the rarer.

I had awesome steak on a Caesar salad a couple of weeks ago. Yummy!

It's a stab day?

Yeah it was definitely a rarer than usual steak... to contrast the extra dry and crispy chips.

Yes. The Ides of March, the day Caesar was stabbed, is today. Here at DC it is brute breeding day. See?

Edited by Lagie

*looks at scroll*

I don't even know where my Brutes are.

What I get for letting them all run wild I guess. 

Hi!

so is it really the 15th of March, the death of Ceasar? I mean our calendar is different now then it was back then. Anyway i need to do my IOUs.

@Marcus Pheonix No i have not backed the kickstarter. I mean i still am so behind and watching campaign 1... They already closed that campaign and are in the second campaign and i watch a show that i regulary weekly done and i am in the year 2016 or so... Campaign 2 already has a lot of episodes...

@Natayah Oh the fandom thing is also not so mine. I mean i like to know a few things but really when i like the music of a band i don't need to know anything about the private life of the band. Should i learn they really are pieces of **** in private... Maybe i will not buy anymore from them, but nostalgia will probably hit me years later should i hear a song from the now not wanted anymore band. Because it was good back then.

No my horse fell over!

Edit: My other horse won! =D

Edited by Fortune86

8 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

*looks at scroll*

I don't even know where my Brutes are.

What I get for letting them all run wild I guess. 

Use the temporary sort by breed feature! :P

Horse?

Hey Spirit.

Wow we had some full on torrential rain today!

Walked over the bridge from uni back to the train station, was dry but there was some lightning getting close. Start my descent, pull out the umbrella.

Reached the bottom of the bridge to face a hill up the train station... and the wind and rain kicks into OVERDRIVE.

I was literally walking forward, with my umbrella held fully infront of me (it's outer edges were being pushed back, only the center was solid) fighting the wind, my legs getting drenched.
Me and another dude with an umbrella made it to the top (traffic lights) and basically led all the people behind us to the undercover area, still unable to see due to our umbrellas being held infront of us.

I went around the back way to the undercover area of the train station (which the rain decided didn't matter it was coming down in there anyway) and stood for 15 minutes (train was a little late) watching as the actual train platform became essentially a wavepool.

Train arrived and it was a mad rush for doors (seems I was one of the few people with an umbrella) get on, walk down to my usual sitting area and run into my mate who was soaked head to toe...

So... how are you?

Hi MP!

Dang! That's bad! Luckily no one got hurt with the umbrella's bending like that.

I can't remember when we had weather like that.

It was a bit cool over the weekend. Well only on Sunday.

On other news because of the cyclone near Mozambique our power took a heck of a knock. And now we are in stage four of loadshedding.

Which means our power gets switched off three times a day for two and a half hours.

It's been a challenge

Damn that sucks. Didn't realise there was a cyclone happening over there.

My umbrella held true fortunately.  My torso was mostly dry, as were the back of my legs, sides and the front of my legs were soaked to the bone though (shows how directional the rain was.

Last time we had a bad storm like that my trainstation (and the local pie shop) flooded. I think I posted picture of those a way back on here.

Oh yeah! I remember that.

Did you pack a spare set of clothes to change at uni at least?

Yeah the cyclone was pretty bad! But people are really upset with the power going off so much. I just hope our appliances hold